View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 02:44 AM  
Minicooper
Senior Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleHam
Oh minicooper *huggles* I'm so sorry to hear about Hammis, she was an adorable hamster and very much loved in this community. At least you did what you could to help her and gave her a wonderful life. Would you like it if I used one of these pictures and featured Hammis in next months Hamster Central calender in Hammis memory?
Yes I think hammis would like that very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine Yule
So sorry about your little Hammis! It sounds like she had a "stroke". I have lost many hamsters that way. Did she fall onto her left side after her "fit"? Syrian hamsters often have strokes that affect the left side. If that is the case, there wasn't anything you could do to save her.

I hope you find comfort in the fact she went quickly and didn't suffer for very long. I hope you find another lucky hamster to love some day. When you feel ready.

Hamstermama
Yes She Did. When I took her to the vets, he said it was a less than 50/50 chance. He thought it might of been some kind of tumour on her lung or something in her blood.

Thank You Everybody who posted such lovely replies. I still cant believe she has gone. My dad is going to bury her tonight in our garden, I am going to find a little box to put her in

Its weird because I can remember her on Tuesday evening and she was her usual self. Its so quiet now I keep looking down at her cage and I think she will pop up and come out to greet me.
Minicooper is offline   Reply With Quote