View Single Post
Old 02-26-2005, 06:30 AM  
SnuggleHam
Former Admin

Yikes... Publicity for another forum!!! I’m ruined!!

Nope I’m just kidding I don’t mind at all. Some of the things I didn’t like about most of the other hamster/rodent forums I have been at is that they wont allow external links, they wont allow you to advertise a web page even if its your personally rodent hamster page and they wont allow you to post about other forums.

I suppose I can understand why people might feel this way, but the way I see it is that if its helpful then sure post it!! I’m not about trying to have the most popular site or forum in the world, I want what’s best for the people and their pets, in this case pet hams, So I’m not going to add limitation to what people can learn and where they can easily find help.

Emma, great link.. Looks like a busy forum too. I thought about getting into breeding gerbils again as I did it before in the past, But one guy that owned this pet store said he didn’t take gerbils to often because they weren’t as popular as hamsters and usually sold as snake food.. So I decided not to go with gerbils, for breeding anyway.
SnuggleHam is offline   Reply With Quote