Thread: Wounds?!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 11:41 AM  
jay_92
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Wounds?!

Hi, i went to the vet and they said it hasnt healed properly. they gave me antibiotics again to give him by mouth and gave me disinfectant type thing to wipe down his wound. they gave me this on monday but i have been unable to clean it as its on the underneath of him and when i pick him up and have him upside down he leans forward so i cant get to it. unfortunatly no-one else in my family is confident to hold him and the only friend who is had been away until monday. I have tried a few times but cant do it but have been giving the baytril. yesterday whenever i went to pick him up he squeaked?! he hasnt really done this before? i am wondering if this is because he knows i will be giving him the baytril and is trying to run away from me? today i also tried to wake him up a little bit as it was getting late and i thought he may wake up now (hes quite lazy and doesnt always wake up until we talk to him) but when i went to give him some food even when he was in his house it was as if he was going to bite me. he seemed like he was going to bite me again after when he was sniffing my finger because of the way he moved? Cookie has never bit me before or anyone! im a little bit scared?! what do u think i should do? what if he squeaks again tonight when im trying to give him the antibiotics? i just about managed to give them yesterday! PLEASE HELP!
jay_92 is offline   Reply With Quote