View Single Post
Old 02-10-2007, 11:23 PM  
Jill Bayles
Hamster Pup

Checked the bedrooms and no bait has yet been taken but I feel sure he's upstairs somewhere. I've come to the conclusion that he must have climbed all the way up the stairs. It keeps going quiet so he must be taking little hamster naps. During the silences I keep thinking that I'll grab 40 winks myself but then the noises start up again. You'd think it would be easy pinpointing the source of the noise but I can assure you that it isn't and it must be worse trying to do that during the day with all the daytime noise to have to blot out.

I'm as large as life...tsk...pesky little Hammy!

Hopefully I'll grab some sleep at some point today and I'll have to ask my mum to watch Aidan for a bit. He's just woke up and when I told him about Hammy having emptied one saucer of food he said "Well that's good news mum cos it means that he's around somewhere doesn't it?" Then he went back to bed and fell asleep straight away.

I've calmed down a bit now and I know that my neighbours will come round en masse to help with the mission to find Hammy. It will be harder during the day though as I bet he conks out somewhere and so will be "noiseless". It might be better to leave it til this evening.

I wish he would squeak or something...do hamsters do that or are they always quiet? I've never heard a peep out of him since he came...except the noise from bar chewing that is!

I can't even find a trail of droppings to help me.

Well I'll take another look around and see what's what.
Jill Bayles is offline   Reply With Quote