View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 07:43 AM  
Holly
PM Fluffy for custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by souffle
We will be there Holly and there will be hamster racing so bring your speedy wheel runner to enter that.
Excellent! We'll definitely be there then - I'm on a weeks holiday so it's more convenient for us anyway and Will loves the sound of hamster racing (I expect Custard will as well ). Will is home with a tummy bug and the thought of hamster racing with Custard has just cheered him up no end! How does it work then? Do they race in balls, on wheels or what????

Quote:
Originally Posted by souffle
I can give you a contact who has some lovely Syrians and you could contact her. She is likely to have babies.
That would be fantastic! Although there's a very slight possibility we might breed from our next hamster that's a secondary consideration really - what we are looking for is a lovely friendly and cute hamster (kind of like what we already have, so I could just get another one from where our three come from!) except female and with a known genetic history - just in case

I've had a reply from the MHC re Great Barr (from the Hamsterlopaedia man, no less )...he doesn't know of any litters that will be there for sure though he says it's likely there will be some and there will be several breeders there to talk to.

We'll probably still go just to see what goes on but if we already know your breeder will be at Lymm then we won't be looking for babies.

Thanks again Souffle (I should maybe make that my signature to save writing it all the time )
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote