View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 06:39 AM  
Holly
PM Fluffy for custom title

That's terrible about your gerbils, Snuggleham, you must have been utterly horrified to think you had left your animals there. I suspect I was probably lucky with the staff I spoke to this morning - as I said I didn't see the back room and only spoke to two members of staff. I haven't actually been into that shop since it was Petsmart many years ago - I left, horrified, when I heard two young lads choosing which mouse they wanted to feed to their snake (after telling the staff what they were doing, of course) and haven't been back since.

I can't stop thinking about the little hammies in there this morning - wondering what will happen to them, if they'll get good homes. I know buying animals from these large chains isn't a good idea and that if nobody bought them they'd have to stop selling them but that doesn't help those that I saw this morning and nor does it stop me thinking about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggleHam
It would be better of these pet stores only sold supplies.
Absolutely - I wish they would. Then it would feel ok to shop there which would sometimes be useful.
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote