From Hamster Central WIKI
Hamster Central News
News for September 2009
We need more hamster pictures for the Hamster Central Calendars! please join the forum and post your hamster pictures Here!
- Have you gotten allot out of the Hamster Central community? We can always use help paying for the bills that keep this site running. Donations would be appreciated this year, even a small amount helps. Send an email to email@example.com to ask about how to contribute.
- We are still looking for more articles for the Hamster Central Wiki! if you are interested please let us know! Collaborated effort of hamster lovers is what helps keep people up to date and knowledgeable about hamsters! Please see Q and A for information on how to submit an article.
General Hamster Information
- Syrian Hamster
- Dwarf Campbells Hamster
- Winter White Hamster
- Dwarf Roborovskis Hamster
- Chinese Hamster
- Hamsters - An Overview
- Thinking of buying a hamster? - STOP - Please read first!
- What hammy is best for me?
- How to make a custom bin cage!
- Bin Cages Made Easy!
- Safe and Unsafe Food and Plants
- Common fresh foods for your hamster
- Telling the difference, male or female?
- Hamster Roll Around / Zoomer Balls - Good or Bad?
- How to capture an escaped hamster.
- What Colour is my Hamster?
Hamster Health and Husbandry
- Hamster Cages
- General Hamster Care
- Hamsters - An Introductory Text
- Do hamsters need to be bathed?
- Wet Tail - Proliferative Ileitis
- Dri-Tail and it’s effectiveness in curing and prevention of Wet Tail
- Hamster Ailments - A resource of hamster related illness's and diseases
- Hamster Bedding, Substrate and Nesting materials.
- Cushings Disease in Syrian Hamsters
- Are your hamsters nails too long?
- Do you think your hamster is diabetic?
- The Care of Elderly Hamsters
- Breeding hamsters as a hobby and Hamsteries
- Breeding Hamsters - The Ethics
- Breeding Hamsters
- Basics of Genetics in Syrian Hamsters