Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Navigation
Front Page
Forum
Gallery
Wiki

Ads by Google


Go Back   Hamster Central > >

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2017, 06:10 PM   #21
dreamtree1234
Senior Hamster
 
dreamtree1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 560
Default Re: meet the sarge!

Chio, I absolutely love the gorgeous pics of Sargent Souffle! What a catchy name and back story. She is quite a stunning girl and has such lovely coloring and eyes. I also have a Syrian named Eros who has different colored eyes. She is not blind, and the breeders on this forum that I asked told me there was nothing to be concerned with due to the eye color difference. This trait does not necessarily signify blindness. Therefore, unless you notice significant preference in which eye Sarge uses, I would not worry about blindness.

I look forward to seeing more pics and reading about your sweet Sargent Souffle. Eros sends her furry hugs to you and your newest member of the family!
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:06 PM   #22
cypher
Dwarf whisperer
 
cypher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Wales UK
Posts: 17,251
Default Re: meet the sarge!

Glad to hear she has a nice new wheel & is enjoying it, she looks really sweet in those photos
__________________
Slave to Zeki, Zen. Tinwë & Zylvan
Always loved, never forgotten
T'ycor & Ziggy, Zephyr, Flynt, Mickle & Little Whisp.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:39 AM   #23
AprilPearl
Hamster Hugger
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: London
Posts: 1,231
Default Re: meet the sarge!

Haha crafty little Miss. I bet she was thinking "If I just ignore the flying saucer long enough, the slave will get me a wheel!"
AprilPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #24
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title
 
BorisPasha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,579
Default Re: meet the sarge!

Looks like she is enjoying her new wheel Chi0
__________________

Bossed around by Boris, Pasha, Jaska, Artie & Max
https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:35 PM   #25
chi0
Newborn Pup
 
chi0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: seattle
Posts: 36
Default Re: meet the sarge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago View Post
Nice! Glad she's enjoying it You may want to try out the saucer in the playpen, I find my hams wouldn't run on certain wheels in their cage, but would in pens!
oh, alright! i'll be sure to try that out next time she's in her playpen c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Chio, I absolutely love the gorgeous pics of Sargent Souffle! What a catchy name and back story. She is quite a stunning girl and has such lovely coloring and eyes. I also have a Syrian named Eros who has different colored eyes. She is not blind, and the breeders on this forum that I asked told me there was nothing to be concerned with due to the eye color difference. This trait does not necessarily signify blindness. Therefore, unless you notice significant preference in which eye Sarge uses, I would not worry about blindness.

I look forward to seeing more pics and reading about your sweet Sargent Souffle. Eros sends her furry hugs to you and your newest member of the family!
thank you so much!
i'm not sure what to make of her odd eyes. i've heard the same thing, but i've also noticed sarge seems to have a bit of a preference to turn to the left (her darker eye). though maybe i'm just imagining things haha so i'm not sure! but thank you for the insight!

thank you again!! sarge and i send some hugs right back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher View Post
Glad to hear she has a nice new wheel & is enjoying it, she looks really sweet in those photos
thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilPearl View Post
Haha crafty little Miss. I bet she was thinking "If I just ignore the flying saucer long enough, the slave will get me a wheel!"
haha maybe! i wouldn't put it past her, she's a clever one c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisPasha View Post
Looks like she is enjoying her new wheel Chi0
yes, thank you!
__________________
chi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 02:00 AM   #26
Hamsterita
La loca de los hamsters
 
Hamsterita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: A Coruña, Spain
Posts: 1,603
Default Re: meet the sarge!

I'm glad she's enjoying her new wheel!

As Drago suggested, you can always try to reuse the flying saucer in her playpen or something!

Anyway wheels apparently are healthier than fc, so it was a change for the best
__________________
Hamsterita is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shes, cage, climb, manages, pull, wire, upside-down, scary, year, january, top, haha, late, loves, introduced, thought, forum, sarge, introduce, girl, strong, meet, bin, semi-albino, half-blind

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Parts of this site powered by vBulletin Mods & Addons from DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Copyright © 2003-17, Hobby Solutions Inc.
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:08 PM.