It is always nice to see people posting threads about charity events they are taking part in for worthy causes.
Although we are happy for people to post a thread about their events we do have a couple of things we need you to do first.
1) Seek permission from any moderator who will discuss with the team and give you the go ahead BEFORE POSTING.
2) Charity must be a recognised, registered charity and should not cause any offence to any member.
3) You must give a link to your donation page which must be a secure payment site like Just Giving or Virgin Charity. We do NOT allow money to exchange hands unofficially through the forum so you need a charity giving page where donations can be made otherwise your request will be refused.
4) You must update your thread with your progress, how the event went and how much you raised with thanks for donations made (in general and not individually)
5) Members may say they would like to donate but should not specify any amount.
Hope that is clear and please PM me if there are any questions.