I am giving away one of my Detolf glass cages as I only have 3 hammies now & only need one Detolf.
Detolfs make great hammy cages, especially for dwarf hammies or for 1 Syrian hammy (especially chewers who don't get on with barred cages).
- Dimensions: 43(W) 163(L) 37cm (D).
- Detolf has been used as a split cage for 2 dwarf hammies (removable but non-chewable MDF/cardboard partition).
- Cage lids included. These were made to measure by my dad, using pine & chicken wire.
- Ikea LED lights included as they line the top of the Detolf, providing more lighting & rotation of colours!)
- No glass shelves or door. Black ends.
- It sits on the Ikea Kallax/Expedit unit perfectly. (The Kallax is £39 from Ikea & great for storage.) Kallax/Expedit not included.
- Please see pic at: https://groups.freecycle.org/GlasgowUK/posts/59824066
- More pics can be provided with hammy setups.
- Needs to be gone by 12/4 for house clearance.
COLLECTION FROM GLASGOW ONLY. THIS CAN BE DISMANTLED & REBUILT WITH NO PROBLEMS. I would love somebody to be able to re-use this home for their hammy/hammies, rather than chuck it at the tip.