PDA

View Full Version : How many Hamsters would you like to own?

Minicooper
08-02-2006, 04:23 AM
If you had as much space as possible and unlimited money. How many would you have.

SnuggleHam
08-02-2006, 05:46 AM
I didnt vote, but if I had as much space possible and was financially able to afford it, id like to have as many hams as I could handle and care for! I love animals, and if I had more room id certainly like to adopt/rescue a few more kinds of animal’s then just hamsters as well.

Minicooper
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
I have one hamster at the moment and for some reason I am obsessed with guinea pigs, I have signed up to guinea pig forums but I don't own one!!! I would love to have one or two but my house is to small for any more animals.

Really: One hamster: Hammis

Dream World: Two hamsters, 3 Guinea pigs, One Dog (A Lab)

souffle
08-02-2006, 12:12 PM
I like to have the number of hamsters that I can really give full care and attention too. We have five and like to give each a good 20 mins out time each day so with that and cleaning, feeding etc and the other pets five is enough though we do have more in the holidays but then we are on holiday too so do have more time!

pophammy
08-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I'd probably say between 6 and 10, as if I had many more I wouldn't be able to look after them all and give them enough attention. I haven't voted because there isn't an option for that!

red_hot_chili_peppers
08-03-2006, 01:44 PM
I already have as many as I'd like. I wouldn't really want too many more, although I've had a few more than what I have now
I voted the last one

babyboos
08-04-2006, 04:44 AM
At university I had over 42 on average but that is not realistic now I am working full time, and away from home for days at a time sometimes. I think ideally I would like 14 maximum with a mix of dwarf and Syrian - 5 Syrian probably. I have particular colours, coat types ans sexes in mind... That way I could handle all of them daily, with particular attention on the Syrians, and play with the dwarves for extended periods at weekends.