I don't know what else to say :lol: :?:

matinee_92
07-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Hi there!
Welcome to Hamster Central :D

SnuggleHam
07-12-2006, 05:37 AM
Hello!

Since your not sure what to say I will ask you a few questions :wink: How long have you been involved with hamsters? Do you own a hamster right now? If not are you planning on one? Also how did you find out about Hamster Central?

See there is lots of things for you to say now! :D

red_hot_chili_peppers
07-12-2006, 05:44 AM
ok, well most of you know me :D I'm not 100% anymore how long I've had hammies.. a while! I have a hamstery, I have about 75... I've lost a few in the last week due to the heat though sadly..

Morag sent me and email and said drop by HC, so here I am! :)

SnuggleHam
07-12-2006, 05:50 AM
Oh yeah for Morag!

Well if you have a hamstery you must have been around hamsters a long time! wow 75 hamsters! that is a bunch! what kind of hamsters do you keep? is your hamstery about breeding or is it a rescue type thing? Also are you in the UK as well as Morag?

heehee lots of questions!

red_hot_chili_peppers
07-12-2006, 06:04 AM
i have all of them... *syrian, chinese, winter white, robos and campbells*

erm well when i first joing the MHC i had 8 hammies and i bought one when i was there 9, and now i have 75 ish... i do breed, and take in rescues, and show... snce being with the hamster people ive not just aqquired more hamsters, i know have piggers, rabbits, mice and a rat now..

yea im in the uk! :)

SnuggleHam
07-12-2006, 06:12 AM
Wow, you do have quite the farm of small furry critters! I just love animals, but unfortunately I have limited space where I live now. So I have to settle with two cats, six gerbils, and one hamster.. Though I do have room for just one more hamster.. if I can find one!

Please feel free to make a profile with HC. You do this by clicking "My Hamster Central" and creating a profile. I'm trying to encourage people to keep this up, it's supposed to be the fun part, and you can upload pictures of your hamsters! that is if you have any heehee. Spread the word!

So do you have a hamster species you prefer?

red_hot_chili_peppers
07-12-2006, 07:08 AM
not really, I like them all for very different reasons-

I like Campbell's because of their faces, although they can be quite nasty..

I like Winter Whites, well my ones as they are like golf balls, little round lumps, although I often get heavily penalized for it.. I like their shape, especially the males

I like Chinese as they are quite sweet natured, although the look quite mousy, but I have mice so it doesn't make a difference to me

I like Roborovski as they are small. I have quite a few from one line which are reasonably tame, so they are quite cuddly, which makes a difference to how I feel about them

I like Syrians as they are bigger and I have more success with these, and I like the rare colours... :)

flogging_molly
07-12-2006, 07:24 AM
Hi and welcome good to see you here!

souffle
07-15-2006, 07:09 PM
Welcome to you and great to meet you

pophammy
07-15-2006, 07:11 PM
Hi and welcome! Good to have you on the forum!