PDA

View Full Version : Edward and Bellas newly designed tank / playground

MickyB
06-26-2010, 03:11 AM
Here is my latest design of Edward and Bella (Husky Robos) Tank. When I first put them in it I dont think they slept for 2 days. Loving it lol. :D

fluffymunchkins
06-26-2010, 03:16 AM
wow thats really nice and creative, must entertain them for hours on end :D
3 wheels for 2 hamsters? they are lucky ;)

May i ask what wooden house with the stick bridge that is?

MickyB
06-26-2010, 04:56 AM
:DThanks Mel :-). it also means that its practically impossible to catch them lol. In the right corner is a Karlie Wonderland. (light wood) (about £7 from Equinecaninefeline on ebay) I buy most of my toys on there and they have got some really cool stuff. The wooden house is in 3 parts (the other piece is with Gene Hunt and Alex- see pic) And I just attactched the stick bridge to it. Got 3 wheels because altough Bella prefers the small wheel, she occasionally likes a spin on the large wheel and Edward wont let her on. Edward doesnt like the small wheel.

fluffymunchkins
06-26-2010, 05:02 AM
I must admit both peggy and treo have 2 wheels each :mad:

I'm hoping to get a tank for Treo, so i may be stealing some of your ideas ;)

wofunny
06-26-2010, 05:04 AM
WOW that is so good, you have got some very very CUTE and LUCKY hammies :D its amazing!! :D

MickyB
06-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Thanks wofunny :-) My hamsters mean the world to me so they are spoilt all the time. Mel pinch as many ideas as you like. i will try and help as much as i can with yr cage set ups. I find this shop is perfect and I spend a fortune there. EQUINECANINEFELINE items - Get great deals on Dog collars, horse boots items on eBay.co.uk Shops! (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EQUINECANINEFELINE-Pet-Accessories)

lauraj82
06-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Love that mick! They are very spoilt hammies arent they! Im buying stuff all the time for my 2. Even my mum says they have more than enough!

MickyB
06-26-2010, 06:01 AM
I know the feeling Laura. My missus reckons i spend more money on my Robos than I do on her. Shes prob right lol. Did you ever see my main cage converted from a TV cabinet?

lauraj82
06-26-2010, 06:14 AM
Yes i think i have. Id like to be that creative!

fluffymunchkins
06-26-2010, 06:14 AM
Thanks wofunny :-) My hamsters mean the world to me so they are spoilt all the time. Mel pinch as many ideas as you like. i will try and help as much as i can with yr cage set ups. I find this shop is perfect and I spend a fortune there. EQUINECANINEFELINE items - Get great deals on Dog collars, horse boots items on eBay.co.uk Shops! (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/EQUINECANINEFELINE-Pet-Accessories)

Don't tempt me:mad:
I put in a huge order from there last time and i still want more!
But i'll appreciate the help :)

Smile&Laugh
06-26-2010, 06:00 PM
I love their names so much! haha. :)
The tank looks brilliant!
They'll have plenty to do in there that's for sure!
x

HamstersAreHardcore
06-28-2010, 03:30 AM
wow its got alot of wood houses etc so it seems a sort of natural enviroment