PDA

View Full Version : Mommy I want you to know...

princess-rhi89
06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Mommy, I want you to know...

by Ginny Brancato.........................................

Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two.

Mommy I will never ever forget you, our love is too strong to ever die, Mommy,please don't cry, for I will always be near, listen for me, in the rush of the wind,a splash in the sea, Mommy, forever "we" will always be..

Time cannot erase the bond we shared, the love you gave ,the way you cared...for me on earth...Mommy, I can never forget you, Oh what a joyous reunion it will be,a time of delight, when we meet again,,

Mommy, I want you to know,my journey to the bridge was fine.... Mommy I want you to know, it was time....time for me to go, but I am not far away, look for a sign,I'll send to you, a rainbow, a dream, a song or two. Mommy, always remember, I love you...

Humphrey Furball
06-26-2010, 12:02 AM
That's so lovely, made me shed a few tears:(, it will be comforting to anyone who has lost a hammie, or any pet. Thanks for posting it

Fidgetthefirst
06-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Thats beautiful :-|

princess-rhi89
06-26-2010, 02:23 AM
It made me think about all my past hammies so I thought I would post it because I know how hard it can be when you lose them, I hope this helps out anyone who needs it. xxx

fluffymunchkins
06-26-2010, 03:23 AM
oh jesus i'm blinking back the tears...
Thats really nice princess-rhi, i love things like these :)

shazzy
06-26-2010, 11:36 AM
Oh thats lovely - I lost my Little Mo a few days ago and this fits perfectly, reading these words helps a little to deal with the pain. Thank you x

ameyjaney
06-30-2010, 03:26 PM
I'm crying again, so beautiful.

wofunny
06-30-2010, 03:33 PM
That's really sweet, I will be coming back to this when smudge eventually goes :( xxx

princess-rhi89
06-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Mark - Dont even think about that atm sweety, Smudge has plenty of life left in him, and you know I will do you your own little tribute when the time comes, gives me plenty of time to plan, Ive had a word with the big man and hes not ready for smudge, he can see he is having a wonderful life with you and will only call him when he needs another angel to look after all the other hammies :D

wofunny
06-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Thanks for that :) it's really boosted my spirits! x

ms_valentino
06-30-2010, 08:22 PM
That's very beautiful.

annie81
07-01-2010, 02:15 AM
really nice :-)