PDA

View Full Version : What time do your Robos come out to play?

Metermaid
03-28-2006, 02:26 PM
I've noticed since having my new arrivals that they come out for proper, serious 'night time play' at quarter to eleven every night - more or less on the dot!! Others ?

SnuggleHam
03-28-2006, 04:33 PM
My Robo Pichu is very curious. His enclosure is on my dresser, so any time it shakes around while I’m searching through my cloths, he wakes up to see what’s going on. Unlike my Syrian hamster I find that Pichu will wake up randomly and do things in his cage. But it seems that he wakes up around 9 -10pm to do some serious wheel running. I’m not sure how long he’s up.. since I end up going to sleep. heh :D

Emma
03-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Lola and Shirley are out now having a good scamper around, they've been out for about half an hour or so. They tend to be very active all night, from 8/9ish to the small hours. My boys both live on their own, and aren't so active, but come out a bit later and run in their wheels.

All of them also come out a few times during the day for a drink and a bite to eat, i'll often see a movement out of the corner of my eye, it'll be one of the robos having a spot of lunch or something. If it's Merry I can feed him a treat through the cage bars when I see him :) (hmm.....maybe that's why he got so much fatter than the others!)