PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Wheat-germ

flogging_molly
02-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Silly question but where do you get wheat-germ. Eire is expecting a litter and I remember how well it went down with Molly and her litter and I'd love to give Eire some to give her that extra protien she'll need, any idea where to get it?

andysbird
02-14-2006, 11:46 AM
ooh who's the father? What colours are you expecting?

(I'm looking for another syrian atm).

Anyways, I'd try a health food shop for it, Julian Graves? or whatever it's called, or you may have a local equivelant. Probably best if you don't want a version that's been messed with. Or an organic food shop.

Lots of those shops that are stocked with vitamin and other supplements often have a sections of things like that. I got Hermy's yeast in one of those but can't remember the name... Damn that wine...!!

flogging_molly
02-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Charlie's the father, he's a longhaired light grey with a really nice "skirt" on him and Eire's carrying longhaired from Wes so hoping to get a few longhaired's in the mix with some nice colours too.

If you want a baby i'd happily let you have one, if anyone could get baby down to you at a show.

babyboos
02-14-2006, 01:25 PM
I use Jordans wheatgerm usually

Do you want more of my baby mix?

souffle
02-14-2006, 03:48 PM
I got some in Sainsburys. It was either in the baking section or the organic food area or ask an assistant to point the way.