PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everybody

Traci
02-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Thank you for the link to this forum.

About me, I am thirtysomething and a house mum to three boys and too many pets to mention! Let's just say we own a lot of animals.

I have a small but growing stud of hamster - syrians only and used to breed hamsters when I was at home with my parents. My dad used to help me. We bred for quite a number of year but I gave up when boys (God knows why) became more interesting. Now boy and men are all just a tad boring I have come back in to hamsters and really enjoying watching them grow.

Well that is me in a rather small nut shell.... so hi again :D

Traci

babyboos
02-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi Traci

so nice to see you here, you are very welcome. Look forward to hearing more about you and the boys :wink: . Which colours of Syrian are you concentrating on if any? Are you a member of any Hamster Clubs? Do you attend any hamster shows?

SnuggleHam
02-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello Traci!

Welcome to Hamster Central! Im always very pleased to see new faces and I hope to see you posting around the forum as well!

souffle
02-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi and welcome. This is a great place for all your hamster news and info

Traci
02-04-2006, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. I bred hamsters when I was at home with my dad and took a long brake as family life took over a little. But now I am breeding them again for the shear pleasure of it. I do not show hamsters as I live in Lincolnshire and found the magority of shows are miles away from me which is a shame as I would have loved to have gotten in to it as we already show rabbits in a big way and love that!

I love the poatterned hamsters ie Dom stops, Tri's and Tortie and would like to work on these but have other colours at the moment also.

I am not a member of any groups - apart from forums (3) as I don't show I don't feel the need to join any groups as yet as all the information is in the forums I speak on.

If shows were closer I would become a meber and love to show though!!

Traci

pophammy
02-04-2006, 09:10 AM
Hi Traci and welcome! Hope to see you posting around the forum! :wink: