PDA

View Full Version : Fidget ♥

Fidgetthefirst
04-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Its been a while since you went. You were so close to making it to 2010, but you couldnt do it. You struggled to walk, and i monitored your water bottle and nothing was going down, you took cucumber the first few times, but then you gave up. I found you on the cold morning curled up fast asleep in your bed like you always were, and i knew you had to go. You had to leave me. I know you werent, exactly mine, but you might as well of been, i took care of you, played with you. And although you werent the friendliest hamster around, you made up for it with your looks - You were gorgeous. I werent sure how to care for elderly hamsters - You were my first hamster ever. But i done my best. And now your body is wrapped up warm, and your buried under the plum tree in our garden - and where daffodils have grown all around you. I hope your happy in hammy heaven. I hope the crossing there, wasnt painful, and you didnt suffer.

Fidget, I love you x

__

Sandie. You were such a gorgeous dog. A lovely ginger lively collie, but, we didnt walk you enough - we were too busy, i would of happily walked you, but being only about 3 years old, that wouldnt of happened, and so you ate and chewed things - i dont blame you.
I remember getting home from school, taking my coat off, and grabbing your lead, and i use to play games, i was the adult, and you were my pet dog, i use to tie you up by the climbing frame, while i "went in the shop".
I also remember how much you use to escape from our garden, we always got you back, thank god.
I remember, how you loved my last custard cream biscuit, and whenever you asked for fuss off and, and if he turned you away while he was reading the newspaper ot watching TV, you'd always come to me for my last biscuit.
And then you developed the awful alsor* (cant spell it) on your mouth, and when your were taken to the vets and put under anasthetic, after the operation to remove it, you never woke up. We were all at school when this happened, and when i got in, mom told me to go up to my room, she came with me, and under the bed was a bag. It had sandies collar, lead, and a piece of your beautiful hair in a little box which i still have now, about 9 years on. You died just before we moved house, almost saying, i beleive, that, that was your home, not the new house. You werent strong enough to wake up from the anastethic. I cried, and cried for so long after your death and i really cannot wait to see your face again.
I always beleive, part of your pet whos in heaven, goes into another pet, and now we have Connor, and its quite scary just how much like you he is! I definetley beleive your with us again.

Toby. Wasnt my dog, he was my nans. They rescued him when he was skin and bone, well he soon put that weight back on! Im not sure what to say about you, you were such a gentle giant. You loved your belly rubs and when you developed kennel cough, and because how bad it got you had to be put to sleep. When i went to nans, and asked, wheres Toby, because you didnt greet us like you usually do, she said, "He ...died" I ran up stairs and cried, and all that night all i could think of was you.

Betty. Again not my dog, my friends dog, i only really remember you when you were an older lady, but i do remember seeing your puppies. You found it hard to scratch, because you were an older dog, so i always scratched your body all over. Your son, Bert, was very protective of you. Your never slobbered on me like Bert did (There the boxer breed) he always growled if iwent near you, but then understood i werent hurting you. Then, in November, 2008, you escaped from the park while my friend was walking both you and your son. And that car hit you. All your family came quickly, and rushed you to the vets, but you couldnt make it, i bet it was more shock than anything else, but you died in the car, in the warm with all your family around you. I miss you very much :)

Sorry this is so long! Haha.

Fidgetthefirst
04-17-2010, 02:48 PM
I may of got Milo, just days after your death - and i dont want people to think i was replacing you, because i werent. But i beleive it was fate, and that part of you is in Milo, because i saw him and he reminded me of you when i first saw you in the shop both of your cheeky faces :) And your cage was so cold, and lonely.

Katty_Sheldon
04-17-2010, 02:50 PM
That is a wonderful reminder of how cute he was. I am sure he is now playing in hamster heaven with my hamster! I put mine also under a tree. Its good we were there for them.

souffle
04-17-2010, 02:54 PM
I know he is playing happily at the bridge now and would be proud to have that tribute written for him and to know he is still loved in your memory and heart
Play well Fidget
XX

Fidgetthefirst
04-17-2010, 02:59 PM