PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Coco1
01-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Hi guys, Yea I'm still around, not dropped off the face of the earth - yet!

I've been away for the past month over xmas and New year, went home again to Guernsey with hubby this time to spend xmas with Mum and Dad.

Nibbles went to my neighbours house. I was scanning the forums because at one point she got completely paranoid over his "male parts"! Of course being a long haired their coats cover up all sorts of things but when night she was watching him groom himself, well, you know, they sit on their bottoms and .... groom! She said to her husband "They weren't THAT big yesterday, Oh my God theres something wrong.... " and she just freaked! She went to a forum, and I was trying to ask if it was this one but I don't believe it was, to find out if there was something wrong with him. Well, to make a long story short of course there wasn't anything wrong with him, he was just fine, just being a hammie! I felt so bad for her but we both had a good laugh over it all! Hey, I was VERY glad that she cared enough to go online after midnight to search forums!

So, we're both doing great, he's wondering around my computer table at the moment. Happy New Year to you all :)

souffle
01-13-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh yes, sometimes they look as if they are sitting on a little stool with those pom poms tucked under! Glad you had a good hol

pophammy
01-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Yay!!!!!!! You're back!!!!!!! It's soooooo good to see you again!!!!! Hope to see some more pictures of Nibbles!!!!!!!!!

Emma
01-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Hullo Coco & Nibbles :) good to see you! Hope Nibbles behaved himself for your neighbour, apart from worrying her by flashing his bits! She wouldn't be the first person to be mistaken - I've seen more than one person coming into the vets so worried that their hamster had cancer, to be told that it was a bad case of testicles!

My new baby Toby's bits are already quite big from some angles - he was sitting on the edge of a shelf the other day, with them hanging over the side, they looked very pendulous indeed! Should have got a photo!

Coco1
01-14-2006, 03:46 PM
lol Hi Pophammy! I must try and get some more photos of Nibbles, not taken any in a while.

Emma - Well, my neighbour almost did take him to the vet and was about to the next morning but my husband works with her husband and they were in contact by phone while we were in Guernsey, so he had mentioned to my hubby about it, who told me about it and after laughing a little told him to tell her all is FINE and that it was NORMAL! She was very relieved to say the least! Her husband however was ready to shake Nibbles paw quite enviously LOL! Men....! :wink: