PDA

View Full Version : Tiber - 15th May 2008 - 26th April 2019

souffle
04-27-2019, 12:08 AM
It is with great sadness that we said goodbye to our beloved Tiber. Just at that moment when he had achieved the status of the sweetest of the sweet, in fact the perfect dog, he had to leave us.
We first met him when he was a day old and that day he captured our hearts. Today he took part of our hearts with him. Through the past 11 years he made us laugh and cry and every emotion in between. He was never an angel (till now). Protector of the family (even from family and friends we didn’t want to be guarded from), chaser of cats (even his own), raider of cat litter trays, stealer of all things edible (and sometimes not), chewer of doors and scraper of carpets, chaser of woodpigeons (have you caught one yet?), expert opener of baby gates and Christmas presents, mower-down of visitors, splasher of water, barker and howler extraordinaire.
For all that he was the most loyal, loving, funny and beautiful dog you could ever hope to share your life with. He was family, always there with his unbounded zest for life which he lived in the fast lane! He never judged you no matter what you did, said or looked like. He just gave you his love, licks or just a head to stroke or a gaze from his glorious brown eyes. Sometimes he would just lie next to you letting his soft presence comfort you. He knew when that was needed instinctively.
Rest well now our darling boy and thank you for being in our lives. You were a very special dog and we will always be with us in our hearts. Play well at the Rainbow Bridge Tiber x

Pebbles82
04-27-2019, 02:02 AM
Oh that has made me cry xxx I am so sorry Souffle. Farewell amazing Tiber - much known and loved on Hamster Central too.

Fluffagrams
04-27-2019, 02:54 AM
Sleep well handsome boy. xx

Charlie Dunn
04-27-2019, 03:01 AM
That is such sad news. Treasure the memories you have. Play well Tiber x

Coco61
04-27-2019, 09:15 AM
Tears here too for such a special dog. Much loved far and wide on HC.
Dear Tiber, rest in peace and your contributions to photo shoots will be much missed here.
Condolences to all the family, Soufflé, at the loss of such a companion and friend.

mazzypan
04-27-2019, 09:46 AM
Rest in peace beautiful Tiber, you brought such love and joy. Sleep well <3

Ria P
04-27-2019, 09:47 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. Words can't make you feel better right now but time and good memories will.

cypher
04-27-2019, 10:00 AM
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news souffle, Tiber was a very special friend & much loved here on HC too, he will be sadly missed but always fondly remembered.

Run free & play well at the bridge Tiber.

mangoandmimi
04-27-2019, 11:19 AM
Very sorry to hear this, he was certainly a special boy. Sleep tight Tiber.

Pearl
04-27-2019, 03:44 PM
It's been a long time since I have said anything on Hamster Central, but today I thought I must. I am so sorry to hear about Tiber, tears came down when I read this. He had the most affectionate eyes and he was bonded to you as you can see in the photos. He will be sadly missed by all on HC. Pearl

pinkpixie
04-28-2019, 01:14 AM
I'm very sorry for your loss. Tiber was a really lovely and very special boy, who will always be fondly remembered xx

SKB_Hamsters
04-28-2019, 09:53 AM
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. I always loves seeing his photos and his expression. My condolences go out to you and your family - run and play well at the bridge Tiber.

souffle
05-10-2019, 06:00 AM
Thank you all for your kind words. We miss him so much. The house is so empty. Tiber was such a huge presence in our lives. He's home now safe where he belongs and snuggling in our hearts too.

alpacassei
05-10-2019, 07:01 AM
Cant believe i didnt see this sooner. Im so so sorry for your loss Souffle, Tiber was a truly amazing pup x

Coco61
05-10-2019, 11:00 AM
Good to see that you have flown home Tiber, back where you belong. Safe and loved always with cherished memories.

Hope
05-11-2019, 12:25 PM
So sorry to hear about Tiber, Soufflé, he was such a great character and a wonderful companion. Hope your fond memories bring you some comfort at this time.

Thin Lizzy
05-13-2019, 07:52 PM
My apologies Souffle for not seeing this thread sooner, I have to confess I've been avoiding the Memorials Forum as I find it upsetting.
My condolences and hugs on the loss of beautiful Tiber, I always enjoyed your threads and updates on Tiber and your furry family. He was a loyal companion and had a long and wonderful life wit you. Thank you for sharing him with us. Big Hugs xxx

Josie
05-15-2019, 03:31 PM
So sorry to hear of Tiber's passing, such a handsome boy :(