PDA

View Full Version : Hamster of the Month - May 2019 POLL NOW ADDED

souffle
04-02-2019, 04:33 AM
This month's theme has been chosen by member Little Luna's mum winner of last month's competition.
THIS COMPETITION IS FOR A PICTURE of Hamsters 'A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY' so the photo should be one that shows a hamster interactive with a toy. The toy should be hamster safe and appropriate and should be in the picture eg running on a wheel or through a tunnel or anything you feel is appropriate to represent the theme is acceptable. NO PHOTOSHOPPED OR COMPOSITE PICTURES PLEASE.

The theme is for a picture of A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY

Please do not post any comments about the picture. Please post THE HAMSTERS NAME ONLY. Any extra comments will be removed.

It's a new month so we have to choose the 'Hamster of the Month' for next month. The winning hamster will appear on the front page of the forum so when someone comes on to the forum they will see the picture.
PLEASE TRY AND RESIZE PHOTOS AS SOME ARE HUGE AND ARE STRETCHING THE FORUM. 600 pixels wide is a good standard size for the forum. Please try and do this as the huge pics are pixellated and do not do your entry justice. Please do not use photobucket for your entries.

1. This competition is for the MAY Hamster of the month. We would like a picture this month with a 'A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY'

2. You may enter 1 picture.

3. The picture should be clear and as charming as possible

4. The picture must be of a hamster of any species and it must belong to you or your family. It may be with you now or have passed to the bridge.

5. Closing date for entries is 23rd April 2019 at midnight GMT.

6. The voting will be posted and the new pic will be displayed in May. Each member will have 1 vote. The poll will be public and you may NOT vote for your own entry. Voting for another family member's entry is highly discouraged.

7. Please try and post a new photograph that you have not entered in a previous competition.

8. It must be pictures of hamsters 'A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY. If you post a picture that is not themed you will be asked to replace it with one that is. If you do not do this is will NOT be included in the competition.

9. Please do not post any comments on the thread until AFTER the poll has closed. PM me with questions. Comments will be removed.

10. The winner of the competition who chooses the theme for the next month is not allowed to enter the competition they chose the theme for. They may enter any thereafter.

PM me with any queries. If you cannot post pics then e mail me the pic and I will post it on your behalf.
If you decide to withdraw an entry please let me know
If your picture is not there when the poll is posted I will PM you to ask if there is a problem but there is only a limited time that the Poll posting can be held for so please respond as soon as possible thanks.

Pictures that are too large or too small do not do your entry justice and people may just skim over it. PLEASE RESIZE

Looking forward to seeing your entries :smile:

JennySTL
04-02-2019, 08:08 AM
Teddy

chloeeruth98
04-10-2019, 03:01 AM
Maisie

Pebbles82
04-10-2019, 03:45 PM
Newt

Creampuff
04-10-2019, 07:08 PM
Creampuff.

mikatelyn
04-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Smokey

Fluffagrams
04-15-2019, 05:01 AM
Juno:

https://live.staticflickr.com/1753/28856692988_217e8cdeb4.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/KXY6ts)

Artur26
04-22-2019, 08:02 AM
Name: Wakamé

https://i.imgur.com/zK0x3GD.jpg

souffle
04-24-2019, 12:57 AM
PLEASE SELECT 1 VOTE ONLY. YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRY. ANY VOTES FOR OWN ENTRIES WILL BE DISCOUNTED AND REMOVED. VOTING FOR A HAMSTER BELONGING TO A FAMILY MEMBER IS ALSO VERY MUCH DISCOURAGED

A really lovely entry this month as usual! Such gorgeous hammies and such a great theme to work with. It will be hard to choose.
The poll has been posted and thank you all for the wonderful entries. I always enjoy seeing the gorgeous photos you all never fail to enter

Remember when you vote to take into account the theme of the competition - A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY .
YOU HAVE 1 VOTE. You cannot go back and change your vote at a later date.

Remember the theme - A HAMSTER PLAYING WITH A FAVOURITE TOY. The picture you vote for should really demonstrate the theme.
The poll with close at midnight on 3OTH APRIL at midnight GMT.

souffle
05-01-2019, 06:51 AM
Congratulations to Artur 26 and Wakamé the winners of this month's competition. Thanks everyone for the lovely entries :)

Pebbles82
05-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Lovely photo! Congratulations.

mikatelyn
05-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Great shot! Congrats!

Ashy
05-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Congrats! He looks really majestic in that picture which made it one of my favorites :3