PDA

View Full Version : 4 Robos in 4 cages - hey ho

Muddles
12-13-2005, 04:32 AM
Well last night we finally introduced Star and Muddles together in the playpen for about 1 and a half hours to see how they would get on now they have had a week in the same cage with a barrier.

They seemed to be ok. There was the odd dominence fight but thats all so we put them in their tank together with no barrier and I took them up to our room to watch overnight.

They had only been in the tank together for about 4 hours and it became obvious that they were not happy with it. They were circling eachother in the cage and whenever one got a bit too close a chase started and then turned into a fight. This kept happening and they were clearly scared of eachother. They even had a wheel each etc and yet they still argued over things.

So I made the decision to seperate those two and put one in the temporary tank. So now I have 4 solitary robos.

But I can tell you that now I know for definate that 3 of them are boys. I can't have another look at Cherub yet because I can't get near it as it is still sooooo skittish. I am going to put it in the playpen to see if I can get it to be less nervous and then have a look.I suspect that its a girl but I won't know properly until I can have another look

Lisa x