PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Lord James

Fluffagrams
01-30-2019, 02:17 PM
http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j383/fluffagramshamsters/e71bf1c3-cf67-4c39-995b-6c8876527dff_zpsxfxqdbts.jpg

Vectis’s Lord James, Earl of Metallica
4th August 2015 - 30th January 2019

For as long as Metallica Hamstery has officially been known as such, there had been one constant presence within the hamstery, a hamster that was always considered head of the Metallica household. That hamster was Lord James, Earl of Metallica. He was so many of Metallica Hamstery’s firsts... the first hamster from a breeder, the first show hamster, the first hamster shown under the Metallica Hamstery prefix, the first Best In Show and the first COM so you can see why this hamster had such legendary status.

Lord James was an exceptionally well behaved hamster who was reliable in temperament and was a gentle soul with humans. He loved his chicken dinners, his beach hut and his hammocks and I can’t see a beach hut these days without thinking of him.

Lord James was paired to six females and sired two litters. Unfortunately his first litter passed away when Luna, their mother succumbed to post natal complications.

James is survived by his sons Jack and Alexander and his daughter Summer, as well as their mother Cora who had been James’s devoted neighbour for much of his final months. Owing to Alexander’s own illness, Captain Jack S. Cormes will inherit his father’s title as the Earl of Metallica and will now officially be known as Lord Jack S. Cormes, Earl of Metallica.

Thank you so much to James for all you have done for Metallica Hamstery over the years and thank you to Vectis Hamstery for letting me own such an amazing boy.

fredso
01-30-2019, 02:27 PM
Lord James, Earl of Metallica was a beautiful boy. I'm sorry for your loss, but happy you got to experience so much together. May he rest in peace.

Pazzie
01-30-2019, 02:39 PM
I hope his with his furry little friends and having fun. Sorry to hear this sad news, so sad when they go.

souffle
01-30-2019, 02:56 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how much of a special heartham he was.
Run free at the bridge Lord James and send your mum a rainbow or a white feather from your angel wings x

cypher
01-30-2019, 10:02 PM
So very sorry for your loss Fluffagrams, James was such a special boy & such a huge part of Metallica hams, he had a wonderfully long & happy life with you & achieved so much, I'm glad he will live on through his sons & daughter now but I know he will be very much missed.
Thinking of you at this sad time.
Run free & play well at the bridge Lord James.

Quicksilver
01-31-2019, 05:18 PM
My thoughts are with you Fluffagrams. I was very lucky to have met Lord James at the Drayton Show last year. I remember him being such a friendly and docile little man and incredibly cute. What a long and happy life he had. X

dreamtree1234
02-01-2019, 09:26 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss of beloved, heart-ham Lord James. He was truly an exceptional ham and touched so many hearts at HC. I always had a special fondness for your darling James and his loving, gentle nature. He lived such an amazing and long life with you and I know he will be truly missed. He will live on forever in your heart as well as ours. He will also live on in such a special way in his lovely sons and daughter. You are in my thoughts and I'm sending you huge hugs, Fluffagrams.

Run free and play well at the bridge, Lord James. Please send a lovely message to all at Metallica hams.

Charlie Dunn
02-01-2019, 11:25 AM
Such sad news. He was truly a beautiful ham x

Coco61
02-01-2019, 01:46 PM
So very sorry at your loss of Lord James, Fluffagrams. He was a very special ham indeed and has left a huge legacy at Metallica Hamstery.

Pebbles82
02-01-2019, 01:52 PM
I am so sorry about James - I have known him on here for a long time and he just seemed - well - permanent. A sad loss of lovely little man and a very clever one to win shows and have beautiful babies. Special that he lives on through his sons and daughters with you but you must miss him terribly. Play well over the Rainbow Bridge Lord James.

SKB_Hamsters
02-05-2019, 08:08 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss of James, It was so evident how much he meant to you and you have so many wonderful memories to cherish him by. I am glad he lives on in his Sons and Daughters and you will always have a little piece of him with you.

Play Well at the bridge, James!

hisnameispip
02-05-2019, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it looks as if Lord James had a long and fulfilling life.

Rads
02-05-2019, 07:09 PM
Fluffgrams, I am so sorry to hear about Lord James, he was a character and definitely not a one off. there are many friends waiting for you at the bridge, play well, eat your treats as much as you like, look down on your family from time to time and say hello.

RIP little chap.

Thin Lizzy
03-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Oh heck fluffagrams the tears keep flowing reading this thread. Lord James was so special and a grand age. I always remember laughing when he was bitten by his lady hams, yes I laughed but my heart went out to him as he was always a gentleman. Sending you hugs and thinking of you xxx