PDA

View Full Version : Sleep tight Halloumi

souffle
11-13-2018, 10:54 AM
Autumn always brings with it losses and we found little Halloumi in her forever sleep today. She had been slowing down and sleeping a lot and we had been treating her gently and feeding her babyfood and spoiling her as we felt her time was near.
Halloumi was a real charmer but always a busy and cheeky little miss. Such a character she was always up and about and making mountains out of her bedding. She was a wonderful mum to 14 little Halluperts who have brought much joy to many people. We shall miss her so much but we know she had a good life which she lived to the full and she was an old lady.
Run free and happy at the bridge sweet Halloumi xx

cypher
11-13-2018, 11:42 AM
So sorry for your loss souffle.
Such a lovely girl, I know she will be very much missed but has left so many great memories of her wonderful life to cherish now.

Run free & play well at the bridge Halloumi.

Coco61
11-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Souffle, so very sorry to hear of the loss of the beautiful Halloumi. Her memorial photo here is a lovely reminder of your cherished girl. She had such a large litter successfully- what a mother. So sad the Newt and the others have lost their mother now but you have her sons to carry on the line.
Run free now at the bridge sweet Halloumi with so many missed loved ones.

Josie
11-13-2018, 03:32 PM
So sorry for your loss souffle, Halloumi was such a beautiful little girl.Play well at the bridge Halloumi, hugs to you xxxxxx :(

"Not lost but gone before"

Pebbles82
11-13-2018, 04:08 PM
Play well Halloumi. Yes she was a wonderful Mother - to 14 - that's a lot. I smiled when I heard about her busying and building mountains - I think Newt takes after her in that respect. A sad loss but I'm glad it was peaceful and in her old age. She was beautiful and special. The Hallouperts are the wrong side of middle age as well - although not quite old yet :-)

mangoandmimi
11-13-2018, 04:23 PM
So sorry for your loss, she really was a beautiful girl. A relief that she went peacefully in her sleep. Sleep well Halloumi.

BorisPasha
11-14-2018, 09:37 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Halloumi, what a wonderful lady she was and an amazing mum to her 14 little ones.

Have fun at the bridge Halloumi x

Fluffagrams
11-14-2018, 10:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss Souffle.

She was a beautiful lady. x

JennySTL
11-14-2018, 12:17 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was really adorable.

Chezzu
11-14-2018, 12:24 PM
Ah these things are hard, I'm so sorry to hear about you're little Halloumi. She would have had the best life with you

Thin Lizzy
11-16-2018, 08:25 PM
My condolences souffle, Halloumi was such a stunning lady.

SeymourHammie
11-16-2018, 08:45 PM
Sorry for your loss. :(

Chicleteer
11-16-2018, 09:18 PM
I’m sorry for your loss of Halloumi. She looks so sweet in the picture, and how special that the photo has all those little hearts in the background...

Sasha04
11-21-2018, 08:28 PM
I don’t knwo how I missed this souffle. I am so sorry for th loss of Halloumi. She was such an amazing mom, quite the pretty lady, and will always be remembered by all of us. Sending huge hugs to you.
Goodnight Miss Halloumi. xx