PDA

View Full Version : Hamster of the Month - December 2018 POLL NOW ADDED

souffle
11-01-2018, 11:29 AM
THIS COMPETITION IS FOR A PICTURE of Hamsters 'CHRISTMAS OR WINTER THEME' so the photo should be one that shows a hamster either with a Christmas or winter theme. NO PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES PLEASE.

The theme is for a picture of 'CHRISTMAS OR WINTER THEME'

Please do not post any comments about the picture. Please post THE HAMSTERS NAME ONLY. Any extra comments will be removed.

It's a new month so we have to choose the 'Hamster of the Month' for next month. The winning hamster will appear on the front page of the forum so when someone comes on to the forum they will see the picture.
PLEASE TRY AND RESIZE PHOTOS AS SOME ARE HUGE AND ARE STRETCHING THE FORUM. 600 pixels wide is a good standard size for the forum. Please try and do this as the huge pics are pixellated and do not do your entry justice. I do not have time to resize them all I'm afraid. You can resize them on photobucket.

1. This competition is for the December Hamster of the month. We would like a picture this month with a 'CHRISTMAS OR WINTER THEME'

2. You may enter 1 picture.

3. The picture should be clear and as charming as possible

4. The picture must be of a hamster of any species and it must belong to you or your family. It may be with you now or have passed to the bridge.

5. Closing date for entries is 23rd November at midnight GMT.

6. The voting will be posted and the new pic will be displayed in December. The poll will be public.

7. Please try and post a new photograph that you have not entered in a previous competition.

8. It must be pictures of hamsters 'CHRISTMAS OR WINTER THEME' . If you post a picture that is not themed you will be asked to replace it with one that is. If you do not do this is will NOT be included in the competition.

Please do not post any comments on this thread and only post entries. PM me with any queries. If you cannot post pics then e mail me the pic and I will post it on your behalf.
If you decide to withdraw an entry please let me know
If your picture is not there when the poll is posted I will PM you to ask if there is a problem but there is only a limited time that the Poll posting can be held for so please respond as soon as possible thanks.

Pictures that are too large or too small do not do your entry justice and people may just skim over it. PLEASE RESIZE

Looking forward to seeing your entries :smile:

mangoandmimi
11-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Chocho

JennySTL
11-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Teddy

souffle
11-12-2018, 10:25 AM
Samphire and her sisters Honey and Tango ( as babies)

SKB_Hamsters
11-20-2018, 12:01 PM
Liquorice

BorisPasha
11-22-2018, 02:52 AM
Spartacus

dreamtree1234
11-22-2018, 11:03 AM
Eros

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/51/e5/5f/51e55f5d8ab60313f8cdac0b857b3cc7.jpg

Little Luna's Mum
11-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Mahou

https://i.screenshot.net/x2169cg

souffle
11-24-2018, 12:59 AM
PLEASE SELECT 1 VOTE ONLY. YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRY. ANY VOTES FOR OWN ENTRIES WILL BE DISCOUNTED AND REMOVED. VOTING FOR A HAMSTER BELONGING TO A FAMILY MEMBER IS ALSO VERY MUCH DISCOURAGED

A really lovely entry this month as usual! Such gorgeous hammies and such a great theme to work with. It will be hard to choose.
The poll has been posted and thank you all for the wonderful entries. I always enjoy seeing the gorgeous photos you all never fail to enter

Remember when you vote to take into account the theme of the competition - HAMSTERS - CHRISTMAS / WINTER THEME .
YOU HAVE 1 VOTE. You cannot go back and change your vote at a later date.

Remember the theme - HAMSTERS CHRISTMAS / WINTER. The picture you vote for should really demonstrate the theme.
The poll with close at midnight on 3OTH NOVEMBER at midnight GMT.

souffle
12-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Congratulations to Mangoandmimi and chocho winner of this months competition. A fabulous pic.

Pebbles82
12-02-2018, 01:48 AM
Stunning! A worthy winnner. All the photos were gorgeous but Chocho's just really stood out - the red berries were a great contrast and that little cart :-) And Chocho looking completely adorable (robos can be difficult to photograph too!)

cypher
12-02-2018, 02:57 AM
Congrats Mangoandmimi & Chocho, such a lovely photo :)

mangoandmimi
12-02-2018, 08:11 AM
Loved everyone's entries it was definitely hard to pick.

Chocho is honoured and I am very proud of her. Thank you everyone :)

dreamtree1234
12-02-2018, 08:48 AM
Congrats Mangoandmimi and the gorgeous, endearing Choco! The photo is absolutely breathtaking, very festive, and so extremely precious. Choco is so photogenic! I will absolutely love seeing her lovely face on the front page every time I log in. Have a wonderful time celebrating, and please give Choco a congratulatory cuddle for me.

Everyone else's pics were very adorable and lovely as well. Great theme and wonderful entries.

Sasha04
12-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Congratulations mangoandmimi!! Chocho is so adorable in that photo and I love the holiday sleigh! Everyone had such lovely entries this month!! It was really hard to vote!

SKB_Hamsters
12-03-2018, 05:38 AM
Congratulations Mangoandmimi and chocho - this was an absolutely gorgeous and festive photo - a well deserved winner.
Although all the other entries were wonderful too!

BorisPasha
12-03-2018, 08:36 AM
Congrats Mangoandmimi and the very lovely and festive Chocho :D

JennySTL
12-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Congrats to Chocho! The pictures were all delightful!

Little Luna's Mum
12-05-2018, 11:11 AM
Well done. Great pictures as always - cant wait to see what will be next months!!!
Loving Hamvent BTW!!

Thin Lizzy
12-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Well done Chocho, you're looking very soft, fluffy and gorgeous. Congratulations mangoandmimi for a cracking pic!