PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my sweet Coco

Cocothesyrian
10-24-2018, 03:00 PM
My sweet little Coco who was two and a half has crossed rainbow bridge tonight so fortunate to have over two years with her and she will be missed <3 <3

Sasha04
10-24-2018, 09:12 PM
There is a lump in my throat while I read this. I’m so so sorry for your loss of sweet Coco. She was obviously very loved. Sending huge hugs to you.
Goodnight Miss. Coco. xx

dreamtree1234
10-24-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm so sorry that your precious Coco had passed to the bridge. She was absolutely adorable. She had a long life, pampered with so much love and care from you, and she was truly lucky. I hope that the multitudes of sweet memories will help ease your sadness over time. She is now looking down on your lovingly from the bridge and is your darling, fur angel above. Please know that we are here for you. I am sending you huge hugs.

You were so very loved, sweet Coco. Have fun at the bridge and send a lovely rainbow to your loved loves.

cypher
10-24-2018, 10:18 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, Coco was a really lovely sweet girl & had a great long life with you, it's so sad when they leave us but she has left you with many memories of your time together to cherish.

Run free & play well at the bridge Coco.

souffle
10-25-2018, 04:47 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She had a wonderful and much loved life.
Run free at the bridge Coco x

Coco61
10-25-2018, 10:52 AM
Very sorry at the loss of your sweet girl Coco. A very good age and she was obviously much loved. Have fun at the bridge Coco.

Pebbles82
10-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Coco was a lovely girl - big hugs. Play well over the rainbow Bridge Coco xxx So sorry for your loss - it's a hard thing when they pass.

Thin Lizzy
10-29-2018, 08:29 PM
Thinking of you at this very sad time, Coco was a ray of beauty and so adorable. Big hugs xxx

Jesika_
10-29-2018, 08:58 PM
Huge hugs to you.
Know one thing, She won't alone in rainbow bridge.
There is New waiting for her in there.
Have fun playing there Coco.

Josie
11-01-2018, 04:26 PM
So sorry to hear about Coco's passing, she was such a beautiful girl, play well at the bridge Coco hugs to you xxxxxx :(

"Do not worry about me when I am gone and on the other side. Life is Eternal"