PDA

View Full Version : Rest in peace Daffodil

flowerfairy
08-22-2018, 11:20 AM
My sweet little agouti roborovski Daffodil died peacefully in her nest. She looked so small and so cosy as she lay very still.

Two hours earlier I had been watching her sleep, admiring her little eyebrows and tiny paws. She liked to sleep on top of her bedding.

She came to me via gumtree in a glass tank with 2 levels with 2 cage mates, Seren (rip) and extra teeny Maple who is aging gracefully.

All 3 were happy to accept food by hand although Seren did like to nip!!!

Daffodil was often up and aboutmin the day time and I will miss her lovely little agouti face when I go into the pet room.

Thank you for being such a sweet pet Daffodil. Rest in peace sweetie x

mangoandmimi
08-22-2018, 11:27 AM
Oh no I’m so sorry flowerfairy, Daffodil was a lovely little girl. I’m sure the fact that she went peacefully in her sleep is comforting to know. She had a fantastic life with you so hold onto those memories. Sleep tight little one.

flowerfairy
08-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Thank you m and m. I am so glad to have known her.

Look at her cute little face!!!

http://i65.tinypic.com/w1e2ah.jpg

Fluffagrams
08-22-2018, 12:00 PM
I'm sorry to hear this news FlowerFairy.

Rest in Peace Daffodil.

cypher
08-22-2018, 12:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your sweet little one has gone to the bridge Flowerfairy, she had a lovely life & it is a comfort that she went peacefully in her sleep.

Run free & play well at the bridge Daffodil.

Coco61
08-22-2018, 12:19 PM
Sad news ff, I am so sorry about Daffodil. A very sweet little face indeed to go with a sweet sounding little girl. You gave her a wonderful loving home and she was clearly happy with you.
Rest in peace Daffodil

souffle
08-22-2018, 12:37 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was beautiful and such a sweetheart.
Run free at the bridge Daffodil x

flowerfairy
08-22-2018, 01:18 PM
Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate being able to post on here knowing that people understand.

Sasha04
08-22-2018, 04:08 PM
I’m so sorry to hear about Daffoldil, Flowerfairy. It’s so hard to loss a ham. I’m sending you huge hugs at this hard time at tiny kisses from Libby.
Run free at the bridge, Daffoldil.

mzwiwy
08-22-2018, 07:54 PM
So very sorry. Such a sweet little face.

Hammy992
08-23-2018, 10:47 AM
So sorry to hear of your little one's passing flowerfairy, she really does have such a sweet face in those photos. I'm sure you have lots of lovely memories from your time with her.
Play well at the bridge Daffodil xx

Thin Lizzy
08-25-2018, 04:15 AM
Big Hugs to you flowerfairy, Daffodil had a wonderful life with you after you rescued her and gave her a forever home filled with so much love. Such a cheeky, cute and innocent face and will be missed.

SKB_Hamsters
08-26-2018, 09:31 AM
I am so sorry flowerfairy to hear about Daffodil. She was such a lucky hamster to be adopted by you where she was loved and spoilt liked she deserved.

Run free and Play well at the Bridge Daffodil.

Drago
08-26-2018, 02:53 PM
So many deaths of beloved hams recently :( Sorry to hear this FF. Take comfort in knowing you provided a wonderful home for little Daffodil. May she play well at the bridge xx

livedinhogwarts
08-27-2018, 03:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Daffodil FlowerFairy. She was a beautiful ham. She had a wonderful life and was loved and cared for so much.

RIP little Daffodil xxx
Run free at the bridge

Pebbles82
08-28-2018, 11:30 AM
So sorry about Daffodil - she and the other two were lucky to find you xxx

Josie
08-28-2018, 03:06 PM
I’m so sorry to hear about Daffoldil, Flowerfairy. She was such a pretty little girl,play well at the bridge Daffodil hugs to you xxxx :(

BubbyandHamper
09-04-2018, 06:34 PM
So eternally sorry for your loss as Daffodil has fun at the bridge. Hugs and blessings from me and Hamper to heal your shattered heart. Run free at the bridge Daffodil.

dreamtree1234
09-21-2018, 03:18 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss of the beloved Daffodil. She was such a darling ham and as charming as can be. She will be greatly missed by all of us. You gave her such an amazing home full of tons of love and care. My heart goes out to you during this very sad time and I am sending you lots of huge hugs. We are here for you, Flowerfairy. RIP, lovely and cherished Daffodil. Have fun at the Bridge.

flowerfairy
09-22-2018, 08:51 AM
Thank you dreamtree. They do capture your heart dont they? She was teeny and sweet and I loved her x

dreamtree1234
09-22-2018, 02:18 PM
They most certainly do capture your heart; as the saying goes, "The greatest things on earth are often wrapped in the tiniest packages!" That is truly the case for our little hamsters because although they are such tiny creatures, but they definitely know how to change our lives for the better and make us fall instantly in love with them. Hugs to you, Flowerfairy.