PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Holly

mehrfarbig
08-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Holly sadly passed away today due to a cardiac arrest whilst at the vets for a suspected uterus infection. Sadly it turned out she had heart disease so therefore she couldn't cope with the infection. :(

I rescued her on 29th April this year.

RIP Holly. So sorry I didn't do more for you. :(

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5LKJERAaJJzADqcQ8

Sasha04
08-10-2018, 05:29 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Holly seemed like such a great hamster. I know how hard it is to lose a ham. Your sweet girl will always be remembered. She was so beautiful and seemed to love a nibble on your sock! Sending giant hugs your way and tiny kisses from Libby.
Holly,
Your owner loved you so much. You will be greatly missed. Run free at the bridge, Holly.

dreamtree1234
08-10-2018, 06:55 PM
I am so very sorry for your loss of Holly. She was so cute playing with your sock. Although you sadly didn't have her for as long as you had wanted, I'm sure that she had a wonderful life with you and felt all of your love and care that you gave to her. You did absolutely everything that you could to try and help her overcome her cage chewing and helped with her teeth chipping. You also took her to the vet to cure her infection, and I'm sure Holly appreciated all that you were doing for her. It is so tragic that she had a heart condition as well and she passed so suddenly and unexpectedly. My heart goes out to you as I know how painful it is to lose one that is so beloved to you, but I know that she is now at peace and will live on in your heart and memories forever. She was truly lucky to have you. Hugs to you.

RIP, dear Holly. Have fun at the Bridge.

cypher
08-10-2018, 11:13 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.
It is very hard to lose a much loved ham & so sad when they go to the bridge too soon but you did what you could for her & gave her a life of love, she's at peace now & will be forever in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge Holly.

Thin Lizzy
08-11-2018, 05:53 AM
So sorry to hear about Holly, you did everything you could for her. I know you only had her a short while but please remember that you rescued her, gave her a home. You also showed and gave her so much love in that time. Don't be hard on yourself. Heart disease is a silent killer.

mehrfarbig
08-11-2018, 05:08 PM
Even the vet was shocked she passed away. Was so unexpected as just before she went for a uterus scan we were talking about treatment and her coming back for surgery to be spayed :'(

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mFCv9LmdAa2namnr8

This was her as soon as she saw me as she liked to come out out for kisses and cuddles.

dreamtree1234
08-11-2018, 05:15 PM
Aww, she was very lovely and sounds so sweet. That picture of her eagerly awaiting her time to be with you is really very touching. I am so, SO sorry that this happened to you and your precious Holly. We are here for you during this very painful and emotional time, and I am sending huge hugs your way. :(

souffle
08-16-2018, 07:23 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Holly x