PDA

View Full Version : Matthew C. Nobria, Viscount Metallica - In Loving Memory

Fluffagrams
07-04-2018, 09:43 AM
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4678/26277868318_4f98b6dd7f_z.jpg (https://flic.kr/p/G35WK9)matthew cuddles (https://flic.kr/p/G35WK9) by Metallica Hamstery (https://www.flickr.com/photos/145876183@N04/), on Flickr

Matthew C. Nobria, Viscount Metallica
8th October 2016 - 4th July 2018

I found my Matthew in his forever sleep earlier this afternoon. He was always the clown of Metallica Hamstery making me laugh with his funny antics, he had his mother’s gentle soul.

Matthew was one of the first hamsters born at Metallica and became the hamstery’s most successful show hamsters winning a Best In Show, two Reserve Best In Shows as well as numerous class placings.

Sleep well my funny boy... your mummy Victoria is waiting for you at the bridge.

Coco61
07-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Fluffagrams, I am so very sorry that you have had to say goodbye to your most handsome and funny little man. Having met you and the show team so recently, I feel your loss very keenly indeed. Matthew certainly did you proud at shows and leaves a lasting legacy at Metallica.
Play well at the bridge Matthew with mother Victoria and the other Metallica hams who will have been there to welcome you.

cypher
07-04-2018, 01:15 PM
I'm so sorry Fluffagrams, Matthew was such a sweet lovely little man, such a great character as well as a little star at the shows, he will be sadly missed but such special memories to treasure forever.
Thinking of you.

Run free & play well at the bridge with your Mum Matthew.

Pebbles82
07-04-2018, 07:21 PM
I am so sorry Fluffagrams. Matthew has been a favourite on here for a long time - such a sweet boy. Play well over the rainbow bridge little boy.

souffle
07-05-2018, 11:41 AM
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. He was such a charmer and a handsome boy. He will be much missed.
Play well at the bridge Matthew C x

SKB_Hamsters
07-06-2018, 12:47 PM
I am so very sorry fluffagrams to hear this news. Matthew was so lucky to be breed by you and have such a amazing home with you were he was well loved and spoilt! My condolences go out to you during this sad time as I can relate to how you are feeling at the moment
Play well at the bridge Matthew with your Mum, Victoria!

Fluffagrams
07-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Thank you everyone. Matthew was buried the day he died in the memorial garden next to his mother and I like to think that she will keep him safe just as she did when he was a baby.

Matthew’s death was a shock to me as he was absolutely fine the night before. He wasn’t even two years old and was still bringing home prize cards a couple of weeks ago. The hamster room is certainly quieter and feels more empty without such a big personality to fill it.

The new hammock I ordered for him arrived today and it seemed especially sad as he never got to use it.

SKB_Hamsters
07-06-2018, 04:04 PM
It’s lovely to hear he buried beside his Victoria I’m sure she will protect him and show him around the bridge!

I can related both to the sudden passing and receiving an order especially for Matthew - as the same thing happened to me with Pumpkin. It’s a real stab in the heart moment! Especially knowing how they would love their new things - I’m sure when you feel ready another ham will enjoy the hammock just as much as he would.

livedinhogwarts
07-06-2018, 06:30 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss Fluffagrams. Matthew was such a sweet little one and so handsome. He will be missed very much. My heart really goes out to you during this difficult time.

RIP Matthew xx
Play well at the bridge

Thin Lizzy
07-08-2018, 03:59 AM
Sending you big hugs Fluffagrams, I loved hearing about Matthew's adventures and so lovely he's buried next to Victoria.

Sasha04
07-08-2018, 08:23 AM
I’m very sorry for your loss Fluffygrams. Matthew was such a handsome boy! He will be missed by all of us. That’s very sweet that he was buried next to Victoria. Hugs!

Play well at the bridge Matthew

BorisPasha
07-10-2018, 08:38 AM
I know I gave you my condolences on instagram but I wanted to leave my condolences here too.

Matthew was very special and it was such a shock when he passed. He was such a handsome chunky boy and always seemed to be such a gentle soul with a larger than life personality and I'll miss him very much. I'm glad he's buried beside Victoria and I'm sure she'll be looking after him just as fantastically as she did when he was a baby.

Sending you hugs Fluffagrams x

Have fun at the bridge Matthew, you'll be missed x

Jeanbird7
07-11-2018, 01:21 AM
So very sorry for you.

dreamtree1234
07-27-2018, 09:00 AM
I'm so very sorry that I haven't posted on Matthew's memorial thread sooner, but I was away on vacation for several weeks and just returned home a couple of days ago so I wasn't checking HC for quite some time. I am terribly sorry to hear of the passing of your very beloved Matthew, but I know it must give you comfort that he will is beside his loving mum Victoria now and they will keep each other company. He was extremely loved on HC and will be greatly missed. I always enjoyed seeing his precious face in photos and hearing about his amazing personality and adventures. I am sending you my deepest condolences and my heart goes out to you and the Metallica family during this very sad time. Hugs to you.

RIP, darling Matthew. May you find plenty of great adventures at the bridge with your mum Victoria and all of your hamster pals who passed before you. You will live on in all of our hearts.

StormyandBunny
07-27-2018, 09:06 AM
I'm so sorry to hear so! I remember when I lost my first hamster, Cotton. I missed him very much and it took me a while to find another hammy. I ended up adopting 2, Stormy was bought and Bunny was given to me. Maybe Matthew will meet my little Cotton!