PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find a WW?

DarkSpectriality
06-05-2018, 03:19 PM
I don't know any breeders i can trust that breed pure winter whites and i want a winter white hamster really bad. I live in Turkey but I could go to the Netherlands if anyone knows a breeder there which i can contact.

Pixel Hamstery
06-18-2018, 11:31 AM
Hi DarkSpectriality,

I'm not familar with any breeders in Turkey, However, an expo held in Houten (NL) quarterly is the largest gathering of Hamster enthusiasts worldwide (as far as I know) with many other animals are also displayed and sold.

I can't offer a link as per the forum rules, but certain social media websites have groups you can locate, with the exclusive purpose of arranging sales and trades of animals for the expo. Winter Whites are often sold from reputable breeders from the Netherlands but also the UK, Germany, France and many other European countries.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Baron
06-19-2018, 03:00 AM
I've been there once, seeing I'm from the Netherlands. I you want to good lines, I think the hamsters from Martin Braak are quite famous. They apparantly are known world wide.

DarkSpectriality
06-19-2018, 06:31 AM
I probably wont be able to go to that expo in houten becouse it will be september and i was too late for the one this month, do you know any other places nearby Hamsterdam?

Pixel Hamstery
06-21-2018, 11:15 AM
Hi again,

It's a shame you can't make the expo, but i'd still encourage you to utilise the social media surrounding the events. This is the best way to learn who is breeding WW's in Europe. Some breeders may then be selling WW's between the Expo's and allow you to collect from their home. They're often advertised well in advance of the next Expo.