PDA

View Full Version : Good bye and thank you, Einar

Angelika
05-31-2018, 02:40 AM
Einar was a lovely Chinese dwarf hamster who has been with us for four years, I believe this is a very good life span! So we must have done something right :) He was fit until his last weeks of life when he started dragging one foot behind. He was very sweet, always climbing in my hand when I was feeding him. He loved strawberries. He lived in the living room and was part of the family. Last night, I noticed that he wasn't breating, he must have peacefully died in his sleep.
Good bye Einar, thank you for your love. :)
Angelika, Sophia, Benedict, Grant xxx

souffle
05-31-2018, 04:02 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a lovey boy and had a wonderful life.
Play well at the bridge Einar x

cypher
05-31-2018, 04:33 AM
So sorry for your loss Angelika, what a lovely little man Einar was, I'm sure he will be very sadly missed but has left you with so many special memories to treasure as he lives on in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge Einar.

dreamtree1234
05-31-2018, 04:46 AM
I am so very sorry for your loss of beloved Einar. He had a wonderful and long life filled with so much love and affection from you and your family. Reaching the age of four years old is quite impressive, and it was a true blessing that he was healthy and active until weeks prior to his passing to the bridge. He was very cute and sounds like such a loving, gentle ham; I'm sure you and your family have so many cherished memories of him to give you comfort. He will be very sadly missed but will live on in your heart always. My heart goes out to you and your family during this very sad time; hugs to you all.

Einar, may you be restored to full health and have many grand adventures at the bridge. Please send a lovely rainbow down to your loving family who miss you so dearly and visit them in your dreams. You are gone but never forgotten.

HamsterHugger777
05-31-2018, 05:38 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, bless you and your little ham, he's at peace now x

IamKat
06-03-2018, 01:58 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Little Einer sounds like he was a lovely boy and you shared a special bond. 4 years old is quite an achievement! My heart goes out to you at this sad time. Rest well little one xx

Angelika
06-04-2018, 04:48 AM
Thank you so much for your kind words
Angelika xxx

Thin Lizzy
06-25-2018, 05:09 AM
What a wonderful age Einar lived to, your little boy was truly loved and adored and will be forever missed. Big hugs to you xx

Josie
07-02-2018, 08:08 AM
So very sorry for your loss of Einar, he had a good and long life with you. Play well at the bridge Einar hugs to you xxxx :-({|=