PDA

View Full Version : parents...grrrr PLZ HELP......I Need help on hamster matters

jennifer01
12-05-2005, 02:11 PM
my family said a while back (as most of u know) that i can get a hamster....

Now they are saying i cant...they say we have enough pets .....

we had 2 get 2 more rats recently as one of my group of 3 , was getting picked on, so we got her a pair of friends, so now i have 5 rats.....and my sister recently got a dog (was an early xmas pressent),

now my parents are saying as i have 5 rats now (and my 2 rabbits i also have), that i have enough pets.....

How can i persuade them 2 let me......

i take great care of my pets.

i think also maybe as i have been quite badley ill (have been of college for a few months now), that she is worried i cant take the extra responsiblity?

i would offer 2 work (as i have before), but im 2 ill 2 go to college atm, so im 2 ill 2 work (2 pay for a hammy).All i can do all day is sit with my pets (thats what keeps me going)...and i have never neglected their care...

any sugestions?

what can i do?

i soooo want a hamster, but when ever i ask my mum , she dismisses me..i dont wanna ask my step dad., as i dont want her 2 think i am going behind her back.......(he is the more leanient (sp?) one of the pair on the "pet" matters)

plz help asap...

thanks

jenny x

babyboos
12-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Best thing would be to keep an eye on notice boards and at local rescues and take in an older hamster needing to live out its life in a lovely forever home - your mum wont be able to resist you wanting to help a little furry in a needy situation.