PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Biscuit, sleep tight ❤️🐹

Ebillington
04-27-2018, 10:46 PM
Goodnight sleep tight biscuit, the most spoiled hamster I know! Helen loved you with all of her heart and you will be missed so very badly, we hope the last moments you spent, cuddled up in her Arms were peaceful and that you weren’t in any pain when you slipped away, we will never forget you xxxxxxxxxx

souffle
04-28-2018, 12:43 AM
I am so very sorry. He would have fely your love around him as he walked the final path.
Run free at the bridge Biscuit x

cypher
04-28-2018, 02:04 AM
So sorry for your loss, Biscuit had a life full of love & I'm sure he would have been comforted by your presence & care at the end.

Run free & play well at the bridge Biscuit.

Pebbles82
04-28-2018, 04:17 AM
I'm so sorry. He is lucky to have had such a loving owner. He passed peacefully with love and comfort. Play well over the Rainbow bridge Biscuit - say hello to Charlie and all the other hams. Take care xxx

SKB_Hamsters
04-28-2018, 07:48 AM
I am so very sorry. Its lovely that he was well spoilt and also provided with endless amounts of love even in his final moments - I'm sure he found that very comforting.
Play well at the Bridge Biscuit!

dreamtree1234
04-28-2018, 12:20 PM
I'm so very sorry that Biscuit had passed to the Rainbow Bridge. He was very blessed to have such a loving family to cherish and care for him. You gave him a wonderful life, and I'm sure that he felt all the love and comfort that you and Helen gave to him at the end and was at peace because of it. My heart goes out to you both during this time. I hope that the special memories created will bring you comfort. He is now a very special fur angel watching over you and loving you always. Hugs to you both. Play well and have fun at the bridge, Biscuit!

Thin Lizzy
04-29-2018, 04:25 AM
My condolences on Biscuit, he was loved so much by you. Big hugs xx