PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Tight Heimdal and Acacia

GhostsInSnow
04-10-2018, 04:30 PM
It's hard enough to write a memorial for one little one, never mind 2 together. The 2 oldest hammies in the hamstery, my sweet little Heimdal the lickiest Winter White I've ever met. Didn't matter if it was a hand, a toy or glass to his detolf cage, if it could be licked he would sit there licking it! And my sweet Baby Acacia my first pedigree chinese and mummy to my first 2 litters. She's survived by daughters Holly and Possum, granddaughter Ophia and Grandsons Jack-Jack and Chester.
Both were born in October 2015 just days apart and both came to me just a few days apart. I'd never have imagined that you would both go the same day too.You both taught me so much in your own unique ways and, between you, you've both left a huge hole in my heart.
Play well my sweet little ones <3
Acacia - 24/10/15 - 11/04/18

Heimdal - 26/10/15 - 11/04/18

dreamtree1234
04-10-2018, 05:58 PM
I am so sorry that two of your beloved heart hams has passed to the bridge. I can't even imagine losing two sweethearts on the exact same day. My heart goes out to you during this extremely sad and emotional time. They were absolutely adorable and had a wonderful long life with you, and I could tell that they were so very loved. May your wonderful memories of them help comfort you. Thankfully, Acacia's lovely lineage will continue on with Holly, Possum, Ophia, Jack-Jack, and Chester. Hugs to you, GhostsInSnow. Have fun at the bridge, darling Acacia and Heimdal. You are gone but never forgotten.

Fluffagrams
04-10-2018, 10:31 PM
I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had to say goodbye to two of your little ones... spring seems to be rather harsh on the oldies.

Sleep well little ones.

cypher
04-10-2018, 11:08 PM
I'm so very sorry Ghosts, my heart goes out to you at this time, two such special hams & to lose them both on the same day is so very hard.

Run free & play well at the bridge Acacia & Heimdal, forever together & forever in your Mum's heart.

BorisPasha
04-11-2018, 04:08 AM
Oh no, how heartbreaking to loose them both on the same day. I'm so very sorry for your loss :(

They both had lovely long lives with you and as sad as it is I hope it will give you some comfort that they made their last journey together.

Have fun at the bridge Acacia and Heimdal x

Josie
04-11-2018, 09:06 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss GhostsInSnow, play well at the bridge Heimdal and Acacia hugs to you xxxxx :(

Coco61
04-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Very sorry indeed to read about the loss of 2 much loved hams on the same day.
Tough on you Ghosts but take comfort from the treasured. memories of long and much loved lives with you.
Play well at the bridge both Acacia and Heimdal.

Quicksilver
04-11-2018, 02:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss GhostsInSnow, rest in peace Acacia and Heimdal. Love and hugs xxx

SKB_Hamsters
04-13-2018, 08:27 AM
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss of both Acacia and Hemidal. It must be so difficult to loss 2 on the same day so my condolences go to you. Play well at the bridge Acacia and Hemidal.

Thin Lizzy
04-22-2018, 05:35 AM
So very sorry for your double loss. They went together and will be forever together at the bridge. XX

SimonandSyril
04-22-2018, 06:48 AM
Play well at the bridge little fellas

Pebbles82
04-22-2018, 01:06 PM
So sorry - they were both gorgeous. Play well over the rainbow bridge little ones xxx

souffle
04-27-2018, 05:50 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss. It's a hard blow to lose two loved ones at once. I hope you memories will comfort you.
Play well at the bridge Heimdal and Acacia x