PDA

View Full Version : For the love of Ralph

Quicksilver
03-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Our beloved buddy Ralph sadly died yesterday at 2 years 7 months. Ralph was our first ever hamster and has left a big paw print in our hearts. We feel very lucky to have been able to share our lives with you, we loved caring for you and you brought us so much happiness and laughter. We are going to miss you so much, we like to think that you enjoyed your life with us. There have been a lot of tears tonight as we buried you in a nice big pot with a fern.

Just wanted to say thank you for the advice we were given on hamster central especially with elderly hamster care, it helped us a lot.

And Ralph thanks to you little man we have fallen in love with hamsters. In time we will open up our hearts to another little buddy.

Here are some photo's of Ralph.

Rest in peace Ralph - August 2015 to 11 March 2018

GhostArya
03-12-2018, 02:46 PM
He looks lovely and happy in the photos, Im sure he had a great and long life with you! Be strong
Now he rests in peace.

cypher
03-13-2018, 12:40 AM
I'm so sorry, Ralph was a lovely little man & had a wonderful long life with you, I'm sure he will be sadly missed.

Run free & play well at the bridge Ralph.

crazydaisy
03-13-2018, 03:30 AM
So sorry to hear this news. May he rest in peace.

Quicksilver
03-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Thank you for all your kind words - it means a lot. Been a better day today, yesterday I cried most of the evening as soon as I got home from work. We've been looking at the many photos we took of Ralph, he always made us smile. We had a strong bond with him which was special. That is what I find amazing about hamsters, there are very tiny but have these big personalities that shine through.

Coco61
03-13-2018, 11:45 AM
My condolences on the loss of your precious Ralph Quicksilver. He looks a lovely boy in the photos you posted. What a long life he had with you and he must have know how much he was loved. May he play well across the bridge now.
Rest in peace little one.

BorisPasha
03-14-2018, 04:14 AM
Sorry to hear about Ralph, what a long and wonderful life he had with you.

Have fun at the bridge Ralph x

souffle
03-14-2018, 06:22 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He was a very special little character.
Play well at the bridge Ralph x

CMB
03-14-2018, 02:54 PM
Sorry for your loss. Enjoy the rainbow bridge Ralph.

Thin Lizzy
03-26-2018, 01:49 AM
My condolences, Ralph was a cutie and a grand age and had a long life with you. xx

dreamtree1234
04-06-2018, 04:03 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss of beloved Ralph. He was a real cutie and lived such a long and happy life with you. I know he will be greatly missed. Hugs to you! Ralph, play well at the Bridge.