PDA

View Full Version : RIP Littly

herbi7
10-14-2017, 02:08 PM
RIP my little Littly. My gentle, unassuming little soul passed in his sleep curled up in his favourite plant pot aged 3 and a half. He'd been slowing down and the last week of his life he'd mainly slept, just coming out to munch happily on his treats. He died as peacefully as he lived. A very gentle, sweet-natured trusting little boy who loved his oats and sunflower seeds and a little run around somewhere familiar. You are missed, little one. I'm glad I could make you happy x x x

souffle
10-14-2017, 02:19 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful and gentle boy he was xx
Run free at the bridge Littly xx

Thin Lizzy
10-14-2017, 02:25 PM
Herbi, I'm so sorry to hear about Littly, what a grand age your little ham lived to, 3 & a half is truly amazing. I'm so glad he passed peacefully in his favourite plant pot. He was showered with so much love and care from you and the both of you shared so much.
Big hugs to you xxx

Turrican
10-14-2017, 02:30 PM
Hi, just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. May Littly rest in peace x x x

dreamtree1234
10-15-2017, 06:54 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. Littly sounded like such a gentle, loving boy. He was very lucky to be pampered and loved by you; reaching the grand age of 3 1/2 years old is truly amazing and definitely a testament to all the great care you must have given him. Please take comfort knowing that he passed away as peacefully as possible in his favorite place. Hugs to you, Herbi. RIP, sweet Littly. May you continue to have great adventures at the Rainbow Bridge.

Pebbles82
10-15-2017, 07:12 AM
So sorry about Littly - what an amazing life he had. I am glad he passed peacefully. You must really miss him. Play well over the rainbow bridge Littly. You gave him a lot of love and care xxx

cypher
10-15-2017, 07:40 AM
So sorry for your loss herbi, what a lovely little man he was & such a great age, he had a wonderful long life with you & I'm glad he passed peacefully, I'm sure he will be very much lived but will always live on in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge Littly.

Coco61
10-15-2017, 08:49 AM
Very sorry to hear of your loss of Littly Herbi. What a grand age he lived to thanks to your loving care. A peaceful passing in the nest is the gentlest way to go. Play well at the bridge Littly.

CMB
10-15-2017, 12:47 PM
Sorry for your loss.

herbi7
10-16-2017, 05:34 AM
Thanks everyone, and hello to people I haven't chatted to on here for a while! Yes I miss Littly but he's the first pet i've lost that hasn't been traumatic in some way! I'm so grateful for his peaceful passing and for the fact he had a long and full second half of his life. His brother is still here so he'll be an even older Chinese ham! I can only think they must have been well-bred to both be so calm and happy all their lives. Neither have been ill either so I'm very grateful. I'm going to bury Littly in a big pot and put something lovely to grow in it over the top of him.

Coco61
10-16-2017, 10:07 AM
A pot is a lovely idea herbi. If you look at my recent memorial thread Farewell My Little Mocho you will see what I did when I lost my lovely boy last month and then the memorial stone I got recently.

herbi7
10-16-2017, 11:10 AM
Aw I just had a look Coco! That's so lovely and a perfect way to remember your little Mocho. X