PDA

View Full Version : Luna and The Janas Pups

Fluffagrams
08-07-2017, 01:54 PM
I wish I had some happier news to share with you all but this is one of the realities of breeding that occurs from time to time despite our best intentions.

Despite taking the utmost care with selecting the prospective parents, supervising the pairings, preparing a safe environment for the mother to give birth in, things can sometimes go wrong which means that you run the risk of losing not only the pups but the mother as well and this was a reality that Metallica Hamstery had to face up to today when I found Luna in her forever sleep. There were no surviving pups.

The Janas Litter are survived by their father Lord James who I hope will go on to produce further litters in the future.

Run free Luna and The Janas Pups.

Vectis Hamstery
08-07-2017, 01:56 PM
I'm so sorry, Fluffagrams. Luna and her pups had the best care from you. It's so heartbreaking.

Run free, sweet little lady and your puppies xxx

Thin Lizzy
08-07-2017, 02:02 PM
Oh God that's so sad Fluffagrams, my heart goes out to you.
RIP Luna & babies xx

souffle
08-07-2017, 02:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. It's always a risk no matter what care we take.
Run free Luna with your babies xx

velma
08-07-2017, 02:13 PM
Oh Fluff, I'm so sorry to hear that :( What a heartbreak for you. Play well Little Luna & your pups x

Coco61
08-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Heartbreaking news Fluffagrams. I am so sorry for you after all the high hopes for this litter. Sleep well sweet Luna with your pups.

BluerayDarkes
08-07-2017, 02:22 PM
I'm terribly sad to hear this, play well at the bridge

cypher
08-07-2017, 11:02 PM
I'm so very sorry Fluffagrams, such sad news.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Luna & pups.

Ruth Edwards
08-07-2017, 11:24 PM
What a horrible shock for you, so sad. It seems that hamster breeding is a very risky business.
I hope you recover from that shock soon. X ruth

AprilPearl
08-08-2017, 01:12 AM
I'm so sorry. That's just so awful. I hope they are all in a better place. What a terrible shock for you xx

Fluffagrams
08-08-2017, 06:56 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words.

As a responsible breeder, I knew the risks of what I was getting into but that doesn't make losing Luna any less sad.

I had grown to love Luna a great deal in the short amount of time that she was part of my hamily and was looking forward to meeting her pups properly in the next couple of days. Whilst the hamster room is feeling a little emptier today, I have clear aims to focus on for my breeding plans that I feel will see me through this ordeal.

BorisPasha
08-08-2017, 07:07 AM
So sorry to hear about Luna and her pups Fluffagrams, it's very sad news indeed.

Big hugs to you and I hope Luna and her pups are having fun at the rainbow bridge xx

Thin Lizzy
08-09-2017, 12:46 PM
We all know you're a responsible breeder and your love for your hams, Such a horrible thing to happen and I so feel for you.

dreamtree1234
08-10-2017, 08:22 AM
I am terribly sorry to hear of your heartbreaking loss of little Luna and her pups. My heart goes out to you and I am sending you a HUGE hug, Fluffagrams. You are such a loving, caring, and responsible breeder and hammy parent, and I am sure that little Luna must have had a wonderful life with you. Take care and know that we are all here for you. I hope that being surrounded by the remaining hamily will give you comfort during this most difficult time. Rest in peace and play well at the Rainbow Bridge, sweet Luna and pups.

SKB_Hamsters
08-12-2017, 08:05 AM
I am so sorry for you loss of Luna and her pups. Play well at the bridge.