PDA

View Full Version : RIP Bambi

AmityvilleHams
06-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Bambi was honestly the best hamster I could've asked for.She had her moments where she'd do things that were a bit annoying,but she was always so friendly and loving and just overall perfect.

Hamsters are always so different,but with this particular hamster she was seemingly the perfect one for me.She loved music,especially Marilyn Manson.She even loved it when I would sing to her,and I couldn't help but give in.This insane ball of fluff would often try climbing onto my shoulder sometimes if I was listening to music,but that was part of her wonderful personality :)

As far as I could tell she'd passed away peacefully in her sleep,which does help ease the pain just a little.It's never easy to lose those you love though,regardless of how small,big,young,or old they are :(

flowerfairy
06-04-2017, 08:03 AM
Oh I am so sorry. Rest in Peace Bambi.

AprilPearl
06-04-2017, 08:09 AM
So sorry, Amity. Bambi sounds like she was such a lovely, special girl. You gave her the best life a hamster could have. Play well at the bridge, Bambi.

cypher
06-04-2017, 08:11 AM
So sorry for your loss Amity.

Run free & play well at the bridge Bambi.

Drago
06-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Amity I'm so sorry :(

Bambi sounds like she was a wonderful ham. I remember all the stories you told us of her being a huge music lover- she sounds like she was a very good little friend. Remember that you gave her an amazing home and life, and she'll forever remember that. May she Rest In Peace X

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Grief_Support_Home.htm

Pebbles82
06-04-2017, 08:55 AM
I am so sorry Amity. What a shock. She is playing over the rainbow bridge now xxx

BorisPasha
06-04-2017, 09:03 AM
What a shock for you, poor Bambi. I'm glad she seems to have went peacefully in her sleep which will be some comfort for you at least.

Have fun at the bridge Bambi x

SabreRose
06-04-2017, 09:32 AM
I am so sorry <3

Vectis Hamstery
06-04-2017, 12:02 PM
I'm sorry for your loss.

Run free, wee Bambi xxx

Coco61
06-04-2017, 01:24 PM
So very sorry for your loss of Bambi, Amity.

AmityvilleHams
06-04-2017, 01:27 PM
Thanks everyone!I know I'll eventually not be able to stand not having a hamster,but for now I'm just going to focus on healing.

Fluffagrams
06-04-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Amity.

Rest in Peace Bambi.

Drago
06-04-2017, 02:02 PM
That is absolutely understandable. Losing our hams is such a hard thing to deal with. Hope it doesn't hurt too much X

AprilPearl
06-05-2017, 12:00 AM
That is the right thing to do, in my opinion. Take some time to remember the good times and heal. Better that than make the mistake of getting a new hamster when you aren’t ready. Right now, you need to take care of you!

souffle
06-05-2017, 02:39 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss Amity. She was special heart ham to you and I know how much she will be missed.
Play well at the bridge Bambi and send a rainbow to your mum xx

SKB_Hamsters
06-05-2017, 08:22 AM
I am so sorry to hear this AmityvilleHams
Play well at the bridge Bambi

dreamtree1234
06-05-2017, 10:21 AM
I so terribly sorry for your loss of Bambi, AmityvilleHams! Bambi sounds like she was such a sweet hammy with so much personality. I know that she will be truly missed by you. I know that this is such a painful time, but try to focus on all of the precious memories that the two of you shared during your wonderful time together. Please find peace in the knowledge that she appeared to have passed in the most peaceful way possible. You gave your sweetie so much love and caring, and no hammy could have asked for more. Please take care of yourself and don't feel the need to rush into getting another hammy until your heart has time to heal first. You will know when the time is right, and then you can bring a new hammy into your life at that time. Bambi would want you to find happiness. Know that we are here for you Amity, and my heart and prayers go out to you during this sad time. Hugs from me and whisker kisses from Eros. Rest in peace, dear Bambi and please send a sign to your mum that you are alright. Have fun running free, happy, and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge. Although you are gone, you will never be forgotten.

Josie
06-05-2017, 04:21 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss of Bambi, Amity. Play well at the bridge Bambi hugs to you xxxx

"Do not worry about me when I am gone and on the other side. "Life is Eternal"

AmityvilleHams
06-05-2017, 06:28 PM
I had a very strange moment recently,finding a very odd seed shell type of thing right beside my laptop.

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if it were some sort of communication from her spirit.While I won't go into any exact details,I will say that I've always had interactions with the supernatural(both positive and negative entities)ever since I was quite young so this is not so new to me.

Drago
06-05-2017, 06:45 PM
I had a very strange moment recently,finding a very odd seed shell type of thing right beside my laptop.

I honestly wouldn't be that surprised if it were some sort of communication from her spirit.While I won't go into any exact details,I will say that I've always had interactions with the supernatural(both positive and negative entities)ever since I was quite young so this is not so new to me.

I figured you were into supernatural/horror stuff from your name (the amityville horror :p ). Very interesting that you found the seed, a great reminder of sweet little Bambi. Though I don't personally believe in supernatural things, I've always found the whole idea of it very intriguing.

Hope you're coping alright with everything X

Thin Lizzy
06-05-2017, 08:51 PM
So sorry to hear about Bambi, sending you big hugs xx

Hamsterita
06-06-2017, 04:40 AM
Sorry to hear about Bambi. It's so sad when they leave, and it's even worse when they do it so young.

"I know it's the last day on earth, We'll be together while the planet dies, I know it's the last day on earth, We'll never say goodbye..."