PDA

View Full Version : Rip Strudel

Alyvia4
05-21-2017, 02:43 PM
My beautiful hammy, Strudel peacefully died last night in her sleep. She was a born with a neurological disorder being that the pet store had inbred her so I knew her days with me were numbered, but I didn't expect it to happen quite this soon. I've had her since she was just a tiny baby and no other hammy could replace her. I knew something was wrong when I woke up this morning to see that she hadn't ate the food I left out for her the night before. I tried rustling my hand in her bedding so she would come out of her hideaway, I got a heavy feeling in my stomach as I lifted up her igloo and saw her laying there not moving. She was buried in the woods line behind my house with other past pets. Rest in paradise, Strudel.

Drago
05-21-2017, 04:28 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

It's sounds like you had a special bond with strudel, and she was very lucky to have gotten a kind and patient owner such as yourself. Our furry little friends are always taken from us way too soon. Play well at the bridge sweet Strudel X

Pet Loss Grief Support Community Resources at Rainbow Bridge (http://www.rainbowbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Grief_Support_Home.htm)

Thin Lizzy
05-21-2017, 08:12 PM
So sorry to hear about Strudel, she may have had a short time with you but you showed her love and happiness. Big Hugs xx

cypher
05-21-2017, 11:41 PM
So sorry for your loss, Strudel was clearly very special to you & it's always so hard when they go to the bridge too soon, her life with you may have been too short but it was full of love, I'm sure she couldn't have wanted for more.

Run free & play well at the bridge Strudel.

BorisPasha
05-22-2017, 04:12 AM
So sorry for your loss, have fun at the bridge Strudel x

dreamtree1234
05-22-2017, 06:51 AM
Alyvia, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Strudel. It is such a wonderful thing that you were able to give her a loving and nurturing home. You were both so lucky to have one another. Although Strudel may have not been with you very long, I am sure that her life was filled with tons of love, care, and pampering. Her resting place at the woods line behind your home sounds quite lovely. She will be surrounded with other pets that are loved and gone but never forgotten. Rest in peace, little Strudel. May you have tons of fun at the Rainbow Bridge. Big hugs to you, Alyvia.

Crystalroborovski
05-22-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm so, so sorry you lost little Strudel.

I'm sure you took wonderful care of her and she was in good hands during her time with you.

Play well at the bridge little one.

Josie
05-22-2017, 04:24 PM
So sorry to hear about Strudel, play well at the bridge Strudel hugs to you xxxx:(

souffle
05-30-2017, 05:07 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Strudel x