PDA

View Full Version : To soon....

TeDDyLoVe
03-29-2017, 09:13 AM
RIP my sweet little fluffy baby.... it was to soon.... i am going to miss you sooo much! You are free now... no more suffering, i will always love you... your fluffy little body running around.. you are forever in my heart.

Drago
03-29-2017, 09:18 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Remember all of the good times you had with your little one! You offered them a home and lots of love and attention. May they Rest In Peace

https://rainbowsbridge.com/Grief_Support_Center/Grief_Support_Home.htm

dreamtree1234
03-29-2017, 11:30 AM
TeDDyLoVe, I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweetie pie. What a lovely cutie! Please find peace in knowing that they will always live on in your heart and memories. Although your beloved hammie was taken away too soon, you filled its life with so much love and good times. Please know that we are here for you and hoping that it will get easier with each passing day. Take care and try to focus on all of the love shared. Run free and healthy, fluffy one!

cypher
03-29-2017, 11:34 PM
So sorry for your loss TeDDyLoVe.

BorisPasha
03-30-2017, 02:27 AM
So sorry for your loss :(

Have fun at the birdge little one.

Thin Lizzy
03-30-2017, 02:31 AM
So sorry TeDDyLoVe to hear about your little gorgeous fluff.
Your tribute pic is so beautiful.
Hugs xxx

TeDDyLoVe
03-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Thank you all... it still hurts... missing him very much. The day before he went he was lying in my arms sleeping... he was weak... but when I wanted to put him back he held on with his little paws... I think he must have known the end was near.... at least I got to say goodbye before he went.

dreamtree1234
03-30-2017, 03:42 PM
Oh, TeDDyLoVe, that is so touching and moving! It makes my eyes tear-up just reading your last post. Take it one day at a time because time has a magical way of healing a broken heart. Take time to heal and mourn the loss of your beloved furball, but know that he is still forever with you because he has touched you so deeply with his love. It was a wonderful thing that you both had the opportunity to reach out and comfort each other in the end. His tiny paws holding on to you is a true testament of the amazing and unbreakable bond of love that the two of you shared. You put him at peace with your tender way, and he would want you to find peace in that.

You are in my thoughts and prayers, TeDDyLoVe, and I hope that the memory of your little one will find a way to send you a little sunshine to make each passing day a little more bearable than the last.

Josie
03-30-2017, 04:06 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss TeDDyLoVe, such a lovely photo of your little boy, play well at the bridge beautiful little boy hugs to you :(

Hamsterita
03-31-2017, 01:09 AM
Sorry for your loss

Gemma_xo
04-01-2017, 03:49 PM
So very sorry for your loss.
Your beautiful Hamster will be playing well at the rainbow bridge, yet always with you wherever you go.

souffle
04-05-2017, 04:56 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Play well at the bridge little one x

TeDDyLoVe
04-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Well its been about 3 weeks since Teddy left... been weird coming home and he is not there... but I must say... my other little one has really amazed me. Ever since Teddy dead Snowy has started to wake up early and come when I call him... coming down to his cage door and standing there waiting for me to open it... it is as if he is trying to make up for Teddy not being there anymore.. trying to give me the attention that they gave me together! Its been really amazing how his personality has changed. He was never a very "people" hammie... at his happiest on his wheel... but that has changed!! Even when I put him back in his cage he comes to the door and stands there for a little while as if to make sure I really dont want to play anymore.. truely amazed at my little fluff...

Drago
04-19-2017, 03:20 PM
What a little cutie! He looks like a little cloud :) Lovely to hear Snowy has been keeping you company. Hamsters really do come through for us when we need them don't they?

Hamsterita
04-20-2017, 12:40 AM
I'm glad Snowy is helping you in this difficult moments. He is such a fluff

Thin Lizzy
04-20-2017, 04:03 AM
Aww Snowy! Drago's comment about him looking like a cloud is so true. That white fluffiness is gorgeous.
So pleased Snowy's been a comfort to you since Teddy passed. Bless him, he's sensed something was wrong and that you were upset, they really are amazing creatures.

cypher
04-20-2017, 08:00 AM
Aww! well done Snowy! So glad he's being such a comfort to you now.

BorisPasha
04-20-2017, 08:15 AM
Aww that is so so sweet, what a lovely boy Snowy is :) I'm pleased you have him to comfort you :)

dreamtree1234
04-26-2017, 07:26 PM
Snowy is truly a sweetheart and I am so pleased that he came to the rescue in aiding you during this very difficult time. I can tell that you definitely have quite a strong connection to your furry little friend - who is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, by the way. TeDDyLoVe, take care and snuggle with Snowy. :)