PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa

JLPrairie
01-24-2017, 06:37 AM
She chose to die her own way, out in the open. She was the thing that made me get up in the morning, because I knew there were people counting on me. Waiting for me.
I got a hamster because I couldn't get a cat, but I got something much more. I received a brave maverick who didn't care what others thought of her, a hamster who would fight and fight and fight again. She was adventurous, courageous, and beautiful.
She had a greyish-brown fur on the top, white on the bottom, and a perfect stripe down her spine. She was the stereotypical dwarf hamster, but Cocoa was so much more than her fur. She was a light that would keep shining in the darkness around her, a light that would always lead the way ahead.

Rest In Peace, Cocoa.
Somewhere in December, 2015 - January 23, 2017

Thank you; I love you.
See you over the rainbow bridge.

Drago
01-24-2017, 08:46 AM
That was a very beautiful memorial for your fallen friend. I'm so sorry for your loss, and may cocoa Rest In Peace

cypher
01-24-2017, 10:47 PM
So sorry for the loss of your special friend.

Run free & play well at the bridge Cocoa.

climber008
01-25-2017, 08:01 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of Cocoa!

I can tell she was very much loved.

Rest well little one!

Hamsterita
01-25-2017, 11:49 AM
Sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Cocoa

Thin Lizzy
01-25-2017, 08:15 PM
Such a heartfelt memorial for your Cocoa, she sounds wonderful.

souffle
02-27-2017, 11:14 AM
So sorry for your loss :(
Play well at the bridge Cocoa xx

dreamtree1234
03-05-2017, 10:28 AM
LJPrairie, I am truly so very sorry for your loss. Cocoa sounds like quite a girl and will be truly missed. Your heartfelt tribute is truly beautiful and made me cry. It is so special when you can find a true gem in the most unexpected places. I am so thankful that you found a gem within each other. I can tell how truly loved and special she was. I know that no words can ever bring you all of the comfort that is wished for you, but I hope that it helps to know that you will be reunited with your beloved Cocoa one day. Sweet dreams, little Cocoa.

Cinnamon Bear
03-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Hope she will always stay that light in your heart when you think of her in the days to come. Sounds like you had a special bond with her. Sorry for you loss xx

chesca_27
03-05-2017, 05:23 PM
Beautiful memorial for Cocoa. She sounds like an incredible hamster. I am very sorry for your loss, but she will, be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.
Rest in Peace Cocoa