PDA

View Full Version : Missing Mario :(

steventaylor
12-13-2016, 05:16 PM
Our little buddy Mario passed away on 12/11/16. He was a Chinese and was the best hamster I ever... so calm and affectionate. He was also my son's first hamster.

cypher
12-15-2016, 05:34 AM
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful boy, I'm sure he was very special to you & your son & his life was full of love & happiness.

Run free & play well at the bridge Mario.

Pebbles82
12-16-2016, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Mario. These little hammies become such a part of our lives. He is pain free and playing over the rainbow bridge now. And I am sure he would want you to get another little buddy soon :-) Not to replace him, that isn't possible, but I am sure you will have a lot to give to another hammy when the time is right.

Thin Lizzy
12-17-2016, 06:13 AM
My condolences for your loss. Gorgeous Mario will be forever in your hearts, they may be small but they bring so much love & joy into our lives.

Josie
12-22-2016, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear about Mario, they leave such a paw print on our lives, play well at the bridge Mario hugs to you xx

Always loved never forgotten Josie, Daisy and Clover

Ahateumezalea
01-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss - losing your little one is very tough. What a lovely picture. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you and your son are done OK.