PDA

View Full Version : Buffy the cat slayer

hamster mum
08-19-2009, 11:10 PM
Last night I went to check on Buffy as she hadn't got up yet, and she had gone to sleep forever. I had seen her a couple of hours earlier when she shared a grape with me but she was really looking her age recently so I suppose I knew it wasn't going to be long, she was such a character, hence her name, and has had a new lease of life recently when she got a Wodent Wheel as since her stroke last year she could no longer use a normal wheel. I am grateful that we had you till such a great age and I swear you hung on till your little brother Xander arrived to keep me busy, I will always remember you my darling Buffy, have fun at the bridge hun.

Buffy the cat slayer (adopted)10.07.2005 - 19.08.2009
http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/thedogsmother/newlydownloaded951.jpg

shazzy
08-20-2009, 01:02 AM
Oh Gill...

I was so sad when I saw Buffy's name in the memorial, such a sad time. I'm sorry to hear that she's gone.

She looked and sounded a fantastic little girl, full of spirit and obviously very happy in her life - her long years prove that.

Play well little one :)

snaisby
08-20-2009, 08:18 AM
Oh i'm so sorry to hear that Buffy has gone :( what an incredible age for a hamster though. I am glad the Wodent Wheel went to a good home and made a hammy happy xxxx

hamster mum
08-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the kind comments, she will be very missed but I am very grateful that she went so peacefully, Snaisby I am sure that the fun she got from the Wodent Wheel kept her going even longer, she hated that she could no longer go in her old wheel and she was actually using the wodent wheel a few hours before she went, its been passed down to her little brother Xander who is loving it.

souffle
08-21-2009, 12:10 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. She was a wonderful age and a tribute to your love and care. Play well at the bridge sweet Buffy XXX