PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Willow <3

freyashamsters
11-18-2016, 12:07 PM
It is with deep regret that I tell you all that I found Willow had passed away in her sleep about half an hour ago.

Ever since the day I got you, I loved you so much. Your strange colouring and your knack of climbing upside down as well as your divalicious attitude always made my heart melt. You were the perfect little poser and made my day so much better when I saw you. Even though you bit me sometimes and decided to be a total drama queen and keep me up all night with your bottle spit chewing.

Words cannot describe how much I miss you, Willow. You were my first hamster and therefore will always hold a special place in my heart. I love you and miss you, Willow, and I always will.

Coco61
11-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Freya I am so sorry about Willow. She was a gorgeous girl and I know was very special to you. Play well at the bridge Willow.

Hamsterita
11-18-2016, 12:24 PM
So sorry for this unexpected loss :( Today is a sad day on HC

freyashamsters
11-18-2016, 12:34 PM
Thank you both very much x

PurpleGaia
11-18-2016, 12:58 PM
She was so beautiful, it's always sad when a loved one passes, she'll always be remembered.

Pebbles82
11-18-2016, 01:44 PM
I'm so sorry Freyashamsters. Play well over the rainbow bridge Willow xxx

Quicksilver
11-18-2016, 04:43 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care. Hugs x

Thin Lizzy
11-18-2016, 08:07 PM
I can't believe I'm replying to this thread Freya, I'm so shocked about Willow, I actually thought my eyes were playing up and I had to re-read it. I always loved catching up with her antics and her cheeky but so adorable pics and she always brought a smile to my face.
I'm so going to miss your very special girl. Thinking of you.
Willow will be causing mischief at the bridge. RIP Willow xx

cypher
11-18-2016, 10:55 PM
I'm so very sorry Freya, this was so unexpected & I know you must be shocked by your loss & missing her so very much, she was a gorgeous girl & very special to you.
You gave her a wonderful life & she will always live on in your heart *hugs*.

Run free & play well at the bridge Willow.

pinkneon
11-19-2016, 01:30 AM
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry, Freya. I loved cheeky, beautiful Willow :(

freyashamsters
11-19-2016, 02:04 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind messages, it's a really hard time for me right now and your words really make a difference xxx

SKB_Hamsters
11-19-2016, 08:47 AM
I am so sorry freyashamsters to hear about Willow - it was a shock to see this thread. Willow was such a gorgeous girl and had such a lovely life with you. I hope you are doing ok and my thoughts are with you.
Losing a special hamster is so hard but remember all the good times you shared together.
RIP Willow - Play well across the bridge.

souffle
11-21-2016, 07:37 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
Play well at the bridge Willow x