PDA

View Full Version : Floating in the Clouds

branberry
08-22-2016, 02:07 PM
Cloud. My wonderful little fuzzball.

Today, August 22nd, my mother found my missing winter white, Cloud, lifeless in the old office room. I was woken up, and told to prepare to be upset. I cried. We came back from driving, and we went to the nearby forest. We went where my mother buried Cloud, and I put a memorial. I will include a picture. I read my speech out loud.

"Dear Cloud,

My cloud, my beautiful cloud. You were everything, and you were taken away from me by fate. I was alone in North Carolina, I dealt with so many problems, and you left me. As if something greater was waiting. I understand. I am rash too sometimes. Somehow, I couldn't let you go. Your loss has left me speechless. I stayed here, night after night, mourning. I just wanted closure, I wanted you to be happy, I wanted to be free. I wanted to take back everything. I remember everything, coming home from school and seeing you. I loved you so much. And for you to leave me, alone and just in a state of despair, I was devastated. But it was for the greater good. Tweet, Twittie, Jamie, Cleo, Charlie, Moonlight, Sky, Martin, Madimayo, and so many more. I let everyone down. But I promise everyone. I will get through this. I will cry, and cry for nights, but I will finally let go. I will never forget you all, you made me who I am today. I promise, I will see you soon over the rainbow bridge.

Sincerely,

Brandon, Hamilton, Moe, Salt, Pepper, Bebe and Azulia/Birdie."

Tears dripped from my face as the soft echoes of the morning birds had chirped, and the slight bristle of leaves, moving swiftly and cutting the air. If you were wondering, all the animals I listed (Tweet, Twittie, Jamie, Cleo, Charlie, Moonlight, Sky, Martin, Madimayo) were all animals from years ago, who've passed away. Cloud was missing for months, and I never saw him when he dissapeared. Finally, I am now content.

Cloud, you left me. Finally, I have the comfort of knowing that you are really gone. But your passing away showed me how to be strong, strong in the real way. I love you Cloud, and I promise, I will see you over the rainbow bridge. <3

pinkneon
08-22-2016, 02:12 PM
I'm so sorry :(

souffle
08-22-2016, 03:03 PM
I am sorry for your loss
Play well at the bridge Cloud xx

Josie
08-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Play well at the Bridge Cloud x

Thin Lizzy
08-22-2016, 08:44 PM
So sad to read this about Cloud. Such a beautiful speech and memorial.

cypher
08-22-2016, 09:20 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss branberry, it's very hard to lose a little one like this but you know Cloud is at peace now & that is a lovely memorial.

Run free & play well at the bridge Cloud.

Pygmypuff
08-23-2016, 01:44 AM
So sorry for your loss, this is such a beautiful memorial. Sleep well little Cloud x

Gimleyand Meeko
08-23-2016, 01:47 AM
I am so sorry or your loss xxx Play well at the bridge little cloud xxx