PDA

View Full Version : Poro I miss you!

Emma H_amster_
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello Poro.
Hope you feel well and are happy and fresh in hamster heaven, with your coconut house and your lunch box :D Say hi to Chiela from me too!
I dont think you know how hard it was for me to put you to sleep today. But it was the right choice. Sry Poro, but now you are at a better place atleast!
I hope you make some great friends up there. And find some BIG mealworms! :p
Will forever miss my adorable hamster! Take care and have fun my princess!

Hello Hamstercentral!
Today I put Poro to sleep. Sadly, because she began to loose her balance and probably her sight too. She was loosing some fur just over her eye and some on her nose I think. And she was beginning to bite me. So I did what was best for her. I hope she is having fun in hamster heaven with her coconut house and lunch box! (I gave her some treats before putting her to sleep) Hopefully her and Chiela (my mums old hamster) will get along well!
Will always remember how much life she gave this house.... I already miss her chewing the bars, even tho I thought it was annoying. But it was so hard not to love how adorable she was! ;) I wouldent trade anything in the world for her! Rest In Peace my little princess!

May You
Rest In Peace And Mealworms
My Adorable Fur Ball! ;)

cypher
08-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Emma I'm so very sorry to hear such sad news, you were really brave & loving to do the kindest thing for her, I know just how hard that is *hugs*.
I can imagine how much you must be missing your little girl now, try to focus on the good times & all the happy times she had with you, her life was full of love & she couldn't have wanted for more.
I'm sure Chiela is taking good care of her at the rainbow bridge now.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Poro.

Emma H_amster_
08-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Emma I'm so very sorry to hear such sad news, you were really brave & loving to do the kindest thing for her, I know just how hard that is *hugs*.
I can imagine how much you must be missing your little girl now, try to focus on the good times & all the happy times she had with you, her life was full of love & she couldn't have wanted for more.
I'm sure Chiela is taking good care of her at the rainbow bridge now.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Poro.

if i didnt buy her she was put to sleep the day after, so i was lucky :)
atleast she was put to sleep now and not back then :)
living her life as a happy fluffy hamster ball! :D
feels so wierd not to have ANY activity in the cage anymore... and knowing there wont be any activity over there. i miss my poro :( *hugs*

Pebbles82
08-03-2016, 11:26 AM
So sorry. Play well little Poro - big hugs for you Emma xxx

Coco61
08-03-2016, 03:09 PM
So sorry about Poro Emma, we lost Loki today so understand how you feel.

Emma H_amster_
08-03-2016, 03:53 PM
So sorry. Play well little Poro - big hugs for you Emma xxx
Thanks! kinda wierd tho... Poro was helping me alot with my ocd too and i would be lying if i said i didnt love her... she was the most adorable thing in the world! in general i just like animals haha ;) but still wierd not having her around, and KNOWING that she is alive... :( reality hits hard sometimes... ;)So sorry about Poro Emma, we lost Loki today so understand how you feel.
Thanks. but trust me, im the one who is sorry :shock: love her name tho! :D still reality hits hard right? but well... everything happens for a reason! was better to put poro to sleep than having her suffer from bad balance. im sure loki and poro will be best friends in hamster heaven! actually thing they alteady are eating BIIIIIIIIG mealworms! just wierd not having activity around you at the evening tho... you get used to it so fast! and knowing they are not there and there wont be any activity just makes you sad :/ animals arent just animals! they are your best friend! family even! im really sorry about Loki tho :/ May he rest in peace and sunflowers :D

Thin Lizzy
08-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Emma, so sorry to hear about Poro, it's never easy making the pts decision but, you did the right thing and she's at peace. Beautiful words for your beautiful princess.
Thinking of you Emma xx

Emma H_amster_
08-04-2016, 05:38 AM
Emma, so sorry to hear about Poro, it's never easy making the pts decision but, you did the right thing and she's at peace. Beautiful words for your beautiful princess.
Thinking of you Emma xx

Thank you :)

Josie
08-08-2016, 05:28 PM
So sorry to hear about Poro Emma, such a difficult decision to make, hugs to you xxxx

"While we no longer see and hold the ones we have loved and lost, they live with us forever in our hearts and our memories"

RIP Poro play well at the bridge

Emma H_amster_
08-13-2016, 09:20 AM
So sorry to hear about Poro Emma, such a difficult decision to make, hugs to you xxxx

"While we no longer see and hold the ones we have loved and lost, they live with us forever in our hearts and our memories"

RIP Poro play well at the bridge

that quote is so true! :) *Hugs back* :)

souffle
08-16-2016, 02:54 AM
I am so sorry for your loss :(
Play well at the bridge Poro x

Emma H_amster_
08-19-2016, 05:15 AM
I am so sorry for your loss :(
Play well at the bridge Poro x

she will always be in our hearts!

Gimleyand Meeko
08-19-2016, 05:17 AM
I am so sorry Emma, Poro was and still is a lovely cute hamster xx Play well at the bridge lovely ham xx

Emma H_amster_
08-19-2016, 05:37 AM
I am so sorry Emma, Poro was and still is a lovely cute hamster xx Play well at the bridge lovely ham xx

She sure is! and she may never be forgotten! atleast she will never be forgotten in here! :) always find myself in love with others hamsters by pictures only haha :D im sure she was/is loved by all of us!

Gimleyand Meeko
08-19-2016, 05:40 AM
She definitely is :) We are love her to pieces xxx

Cujo
08-22-2016, 04:44 PM
So sorry about Poro, she sounded adorable and sweet. These little fluffs are so light and soft, but they leave our hearts hard and heavy with some very tiny footprints don't they? -_^

Emma H_amster_
12-16-2016, 03:04 PM
So sorry about Poro, she sounded adorable and sweet. These little fluffs are so light and soft, but they leave our hearts hard and heavy with some very tiny footprints don't they? -_^

true! Q_Q she was one of a kind for sure :)