PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Pudding :(

aragneer
05-30-2016, 03:23 AM
This was so unexpected..You were so young and full of life. We are devastated that you fell asleep and didn't come back to us, especially when I was away and never got to say goodbye.

Just know Pudding, that we loved you with all our hearts. You brought such joy to your daddy and I as our first pet together and we never once felt sad or angry when you were around. Your cage sits empty beside me now and you wouldn't believe how difficult it is, looking in and seeing a piece of nibbled cucumber (your favourite treat) without your little red eyes staring out at me.

Thank you for giving us two wonderful baby hammies that have lovely new homes. We'll be visiting your runt, Peanut, in the next month. Thank you for the laughs and joy.

I am so sorry that we thought Beans was a girl...You shouldn't have had babies so young...and we're sorry that diabetes took you. You were too young to go... and that's what makes this so much harder.

You were and still are our little angel. You were always too good and too pure for us but I thank you so much Pudding for the most amazing few months and bringing such Joy to us. We will love you and remember you eternally, Pudsey and we hope you love the great wheel in the sky.

Rest in peace my angel...

P.S. That was the hardest thing I've ever had to write, even after losing dogs and cats (family pets). I'm in floods of tears... I love you Pudding.

http://i.imgur.com/5M4wYYk.jpg
My Last Photo of Pud (http://i.imgur.com/5M4wYYk.jpg)

Thin Lizzy
05-30-2016, 03:40 AM
So sorry to hear about Pudding.
Such beautiful words for your little angel.

freyashamsters
05-30-2016, 03:45 AM
So sorry to hear about Pudding, it must be devastating for you to lose her so young :(

This was a beautiful tribute and I'm sure she's looking down on you now from the rainbow bridge xxxxx

Pebbles82
05-30-2016, 04:04 AM
Lovely tribute - brought tears to my eyes too x She is playing free now, over the rainbow.

cypher
05-30-2016, 04:09 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, your love for your little Pudding is clear to see in your tribute to her, it's so sad when their lives are suddenly cut so short, such tiny hams but they make a huge impact on our lives & our hearts, I really feel for you.
She will live forever in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Pudding.

aragneer
05-30-2016, 04:21 AM
Thank you all. Your words really bring comfort to me. This place has become a place of solace at a difficult time. Thank you for all being there <3

freyashamsters
05-30-2016, 06:22 AM
You're welcome, I find that everyone on here is very supportive when someone loses a hamster as they know what it feels like xxxxx

Cinnamon Bear
05-30-2016, 06:57 AM
I have a soft spot for white albinos, sorry for your loss! It does get easier with time. Although I think they do become a part of us forever. When we lose them it's so sad.

Thin Lizzy
05-30-2016, 08:25 PM
I agree with freyashamsters, we know what it likes to lose a ham and grief affects us in different ways. The
support is brilliant!

Josie
06-01-2016, 04:42 PM
So sorry to hear about Pudding, such a lovely tribute for your little girl, they leave such a paw print on our lives, play well at the bridge Pudding xxx

flowerfairy
06-02-2016, 10:20 AM
RIP Pudding. What a lovely photo of her.

souffle
06-13-2016, 07:21 AM
So sorry for your loss :( It is very hard to lose a yonng one.
Play well at the bridge Pudding x