PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest Robo EVER.

Toria
06-07-2009, 09:23 AM
I would like you all to meet the luckiest robo, or hamster i know.
Her name is EVE-A. I've only has her for maybe 3 months and i already have many storied to tell.

First she escaped from my hands and went in the cupboard under the stairs on the landing up stairs. I wasn't aware there was a gap in between the floor boards as its my boyfriends mum's house and down she went.
My boyfriends mum then accidently poked a hole through the ceiling and cut up lots of floorboards. However i sat up all night and she would pop her head up a ramp we made her and then disappear. I eventually went to bed at about 5am as i couldn't hear her anymore.

In the the morning i went down stairs to take my boyfriend to work and i could hear her. I listened to the ceiling but the noise wasn't there, she has worked her way into the wall cavity on the other side of the room, in the wall where the stairs come down. We waited all day for her to work her way out but it sounded like she was completely stuck. SO my dad came round and cut about 7 holes in total into my boyfriends mum's wall :|

She avoided being cut in half and then jumped out the hole before we could catch her, which was over 6ft high and just ran off under the sofa's. She then began to attack her sister :(

Anyway she then got put back with her sister and got of greatly, and then one night she got behind the fitted wardrobes. Me and my boyfriend then cut many holes in his furniture in an attempt to get her out. Took her 36hours to eventually give up and come out.

Then the other week the cat got her and she survived and its doing amazingly well. Seems very happy and healthy. One side of her face isn't looking great, but other than that she is climbing running and being crazy again. I was HORRIFIED wheni pulled her out the cats mouth and she laid motionless. I thought her luck was over.

I'm no terrified what other adventures she has in store :lol: :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/me_toria/evea.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/me_toria/eve-a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/me_toria/hammys-1.jpg

Rudy
06-08-2009, 12:34 AM
omg, what a lucky girl you have there. its amazing she survived the great ecape never mind the cat too, lol. i am glad she is ok and i hope her adventuring days are over, lol. hope she is ok, she sounds like one tough girl.

take care
:D
lorna
xx

souffle
06-08-2009, 02:40 AM
Some glad she pulled through her trauma.
She has lost one of her 9 lives for sure (if robos have 9 lives :lol: )

arikata
06-13-2009, 05:02 PM
Hamsters must have at least 30 lives the amount of times they excape, fall and in the event of a baby robo I once had: bounce off a coffee table, run off and get squashed by a syrian in a ball :roll:

They are lovely photos by the way!!

Toria
06-14-2009, 04:34 AM
Thank you, and unfortunately her lives ran out today and she had to be put down. She had a stroke and suffered brain damage. :cry: :cry:

Rudy
06-15-2009, 02:50 AM
Oh Toria, i am so sad reading this. She was such a lucky girl, she has left with you with such happy memories, RIP Eve-a, run free at the bridge. Hope your ok Toria, feel for you hun, its hard loosing any hammie, never mind one that was such a character.

lorna
xx

arikata
09-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Sorry to hear that hun x