PDA

View Full Version : Sleep well Cujo. You will be forever in my heart

Cujo
04-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Sleep well Cujo. You were such a wonderful part of my life, I will never forget you. Play well at the rainbow bridge. Say hi to Aunt Donna for me.

It is with a heavy heart I say goodbye to Cujo today. It's a super bummer because it is my birthday, Cujo has passed on, and I believe have developed bronchitis. I will miss Cujo so much, I only wish he could have stayed with me longer. But that is selfish of me, I know he is always on my shouldetr, liking my neck and playing in my hair. I was very blessed to have him in my life, and he took me on such an adventure. Cujo, my little man, I am gonna miss you so much, and be such a wreck without you. ; (

cypher
04-17-2016, 07:51 AM
I'm so sorry, it's always so hard to lose them, they become such a big part of our lives but little Cujo will live forever in your heart.

Run free & play well at the bridge little Cujo.

flowerfairy
04-17-2016, 08:36 AM
Rest in peace Cujo. Its very understandable that you wished thatbhe could have been with you longer. You obviously had a gread bond.

Hopefully Sterling will offer you some comfort whilst you grieve.

Cinnamon Bear
04-17-2016, 08:39 AM
Sorry to hear about your loss, especially on your birthday :(
He had a great life with you & was loved, hope you have as nice a birthday as possible!

Coco61
04-17-2016, 08:39 AM
I always followed cujo's thread and so knew about the ups and downs. He was a big part of your life and so there will be a hole left behind. This just shows how much love you had for him and let that comfort you with good memories.
RIP little Cujo and run free.

Pebbles82
04-17-2016, 03:32 PM
He's playing free over the rainbow bridge now. So sorry x

Abi5sos1d
04-17-2016, 03:51 PM
Sleep well Cujo. You were such a wonderful part of my life, I will never forget you. Play well at the rainbow bridge. Say hi to Aunt Donna for me.

It is with a heavy heart I say goodbye to Cujo today. It's a super bummer because it is my birthday, Cujo has passed on, and I believe have developed bronchitis. I will miss Cujo so much, I only wish he could have stayed with me longer. But that is selfish of me, I know he is always on my shouldetr, liking my neck and playing in my hair. I was very blessed to have him in my life, and he took me on such an adventure. Cujo, my little man, I am gonna miss you so much, and be such a wreck without you. ; (

I am so sorry that you lost your sweet little boy, but I bet he is having a lovely time at the rainbow bridge now x :)

Thin Lizzy
04-18-2016, 08:01 AM
So sad to read this, Cujo put up a fight having been not well and will miss him too.
Sorry, he passed on your birthday but remember you gave him so much care and love.
Sending big hugs to you xxx

herbi7
04-19-2016, 08:31 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about cujo. He will be running free now. On your birthday! That's awful. Hugs for you he will always be in your heart

souffle
04-27-2016, 04:59 AM
So sorry for your loss.
Play well at the bridge Cujo xx