PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight Zippy

kelza
04-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Back in October my daughter asked for a second hamster, and after lots of discussions we decided that she could get one. She ended up picking Zippy, a sweet little hybrid that was up for adoption at a local pet store. We didn't know anything about her, but could tell she was older and hadn't had the easiest life. Regardless her past she always came out to greet her girl, was an attentive listener at story time and happily chatted at us during feeding time.

In early March I found Zippy had passed while sleeping in her favorite house, with her favorite chews. I know we didn't have you very long, but I am happy we were able to give you the love you deserved for your golden time. Goodnight Zippy, your little girl misses you very much.

Elliiy
04-02-2016, 11:16 PM
im sorry to hear about zippy's passing, but im sure zippy had a great life and made your daughter very happy. RIP

cypher
04-02-2016, 11:25 PM
So sorry, so sad that Zippy has gone but lovely that your daughter adopted her & she got to end her life happy & loved, such a short time to have her but I'm sure she left some very special memories.

Run free & play well at the bridge Zippy.

Rsclio197
04-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Sorry about your loss. It seemed he had a great life when you took her to your loving home.

RIP Zippy

oddlyoblivious
04-03-2016, 01:27 AM
I'm always happy to hear about people willing to adopt elderly pets. It sounds like she had a wonderful time with you, however short.

flowerfairy
04-03-2016, 08:21 AM
RIP Zippy. Sweet that she lived out her life with you and your daughter and that she listened attentively at story time awww.

Cinnamon Bear
04-03-2016, 08:53 AM
That's great that she could spend the latter part of her life in a loving home! Sorry for your loss of Zippy. I'm sure Zippy and your daughter made some nice memories even though it's sad they live such short little lives.

BeautyandtheBeast
04-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I'm sorry for your loss kelza. It's always hard when our little ones pass to the other side. I'm sure that Zippy had a happy life with you and your daughter

souffle
04-27-2016, 04:56 AM
So sorry for your loss :( Play well at the bridge Zippy

Thin Lizzy
04-27-2016, 07:36 PM
You gave Zippy a better life after adopting her and that she was truly loved by you and your daughter.
Sorry for your loss.